What/who was hellgremlin?

I’ve heard mention of hellgremlin, usually in a negative or abuse related context. What was it (or more accurately who if it was a certain artist).

Have a lovely day! :heart:

4 Likes

Hellgremlins were fluffies that were so bad that it made them intolerable to witness.
This post here explains it well: What's a Hellgremlin? by:Foxhoarder

5 Likes

Ah, well now I just feel like I should have looked harder before posting. Thank you kindly.

2 Likes

Remember that this is a matter of headcanon so don’t let others’ ideas constrain your own.

For what little it’s worth, I also think fluffies are largely innocent and good creatures with couple of flaws sometimes, maybe except for some smarties who are pure evil. But this is not universal, and I neither write nor draw so remember: It’s a matter of headcanon

3 Likes

Well I thought being a smarty entailed a cruel nature, which is why I like drawing abuse of them (I don’t post everything I draw) but I also have a fear of bothering people. Which is why I made that “how is to far” thing.

Yeahhh honestly, smarties in general canon are all insufferable, evil, selfish personalities. But it isn’t unheard of to have responsible herd leaders in some stories. So we now have the good-smarty and bad-smarty tags, if I’m not mistaken. Again, headcanon in this place is a bit messy.

4 Likes

Good to know, thank you.

(Side note: love the chicken man icon, amazing character from an amazing movie).

1 Like

Horrible abominations. (I’m being melodramatic.)

1 Like