Wowstest Mummah EBAH! (Pastry_Knight)

So excited

Snip

Screee!

Such a bad mother

80 Likes

ohhhh poor mama, she tried so so hard to be a good mama

9 Likes

Was there six? I’m trying to count them by the separate snips. Also lol, the one foal slumped in half like a bean.

Note: You could have mummah say “no have legs too” instead of “no have legs as well.” Them saying “as well” sounds kinda weird to me.

8 Likes

what a bad mummah

now those babbehs will never get to run and play and give huggies, and it’s all her fault

Great piece

5 Likes

Considering how they otherwise would have treated her once sufficiently mobile, this may have mitigating circumstances.
Here is hoping for bizarre mental issues due to birth trauma :grinning:

4 Likes

as a bonus you could have one babbeh that you let keep his legs and you treat him like a king! give him a little bow and all the nicest thing so he turns into the biggest smarty asshole ever.

then his brothers and sisters can watch him as he lives the life they should have all had while he occasionally beats them and poops on them for being “dummehs”.

7 Likes

Kinda off-topic: usually pigs are neutered on their first week of life , so they don’t get stressed on chopping their balls out.

Probably the babies won’t remember having legs

4 Likes

So how many babies were there, total?

1 Like

Just what a fluffy deserves

1 Like

At least they match.

Won’t work. Almost all fluffy behavior and psychology is pre programmed and instinctive. They will know they are supposed to run, play and giv huggies

2 Likes

there was going to be a fifth panel with the contents of the bin, but I couldnt really get it to look right, but there were 6 foals.

2 Likes

And, as the icing on the cake, that baby could be a poppy color baby

1 Like

So what, the other three didn’t survive having their legs snipped?

Because fuck you that’s why

i am going to have another attempt at drawing that panel, also I very much enjoy the idea of allowing just one to keep their legs.

Imagine a fluffy saying, “moreover.”

2 Likes