Wrong perspectives By Z05

Chapter 1.
It was a cold night. I left work and hurried towards my apartment. It had been raining all day and part of the night, and I was thankful that the rain had stopped just before I finished my shift. It was late, and I decided to take a shortcut through an alley. Suddenly, I heard some whimpering. It took me by surprise, sending a chill down my spine. I stopped and looked around. I saw a small, chubby figure emerging from a cardboard box - a fluffy, more precisely, a mare. She had a worn-out expression on her face. Despite seeming like she had lived on the streets for quite some time, she appeared well-fed.

“H-hewwo, nice mistah,” she said in a sad voice. “Can gib nummies to soon mummah?” She was pregnant, not good. It was my first encounter with a fluffy, but I’d heard a lot about them - how horrible they are, capricious creatures capable of terrible abuse towards their kind for being different (not too different from humans). I’d been shown some videos justifying their extermination (damn it, Aunt Martha, stop posting those videos in the family WhatsApp group). So, I decided to ignore her and walk away. I didn’t want to deal with these things. But as I tried to leave, I heard her whimpering again. I couldn’t bear it. She’s pregnant, maybe just one night, I thought. If she causes any trouble, I’ll take her out onto the street, and that’ll be it.

I approached her and said, “Fine, I’ll take you home and give you some food, but in the morning, you’re leaving.” She replied, “Tank 'u, nice mistah. Mummah pwomise be good fwuffy.” I have to admit, that was adorable. But I shouldn’t forget they’re unpleasant, horrible creatures. It would only be a matter of time before she did something disgusting. I let her clumsily walk alongside me to my apartment… it was a long journey.

End of Chapter 1.

Chapter 2>>

49 Likes

Aunt Martha was right, lil bitch. Now ur gonna find out the hard way.

4 Likes

Dig it. The “appeared well-fed” is the smoking gun here, I think. The mare has run this racket before.

2 Likes

It’s either/or, her bloated stomach may way just be the babies and not fat.

3 Likes

yeah mi dad said the same thing about our first cat
it ended up sleeping with him more than with us and he even got her a little chair and plate so it would eat in the table with us

4 Likes

I think the protagonist doesn’t understand the problem he got himself into, they literally programmed those things to be demanding, they are the perfect example of biting the hand that feeds you.

1 Like

who knows

La misma tia que manda las cadenas de que el whatsapp ya va a combra lol

1 Like