Wumps gone! (InfraredTurbine)

Sup folks :smiley:
Something I did for this sweet Saturday night! Hope you can like it!
Expect good things for this week, tomorrow I’ll be working hard on the new commissions and ideas :slight_smile:
Thank you and good night!

For commissions, illustrations and so on, contact me, let’s talk about your ideas :wink:

83 Likes

@Foxhoarder as a master of cbt couldn’t help but tagging you here :3

8 Likes

Awesome piece of loss and sadness! Their lives have been irrevocably altered, and they don’t even understand why someone took something so precious form them. That incomprehension alone is why I’d love castrating fluffies! :laughing:

16 Likes

6 Likes

Love it. Would say, I’ve always thought that fluffies being programmed to call them “speciaw wumps” was funnier than “nu-noes” or whatever, but you do you star.

7 Likes

sometimes I use “speshaw wumps” too, but I’d prefer to think that their mummah taught them to call it “nu-noes”

5 Likes

Oh shit that’s a good idea, maybe as they are first learning to speak, if they’re taught to think of them as “nu-noes” then it’s supposed to make them feel better about it when they are taken away.

5 Likes

The only thing better is when you take their dicks instead and then they have to deal with getting horny but never finding release.

10 Likes

Like this?

6 Likes

Yep, exactly.

5 Likes

heh, I needed see that again

5 Likes

this is what happened to all the long mane turbinefluffs (extinct genera)

2 Likes

Best to loose those wumps than your dumb no-no stick.

4 Likes

I wonder if a foal will be a little less upset about getting neutered if you spent a week shooting them with a rubber band or something similar, and when they complain about the pain you tell them that their ‘nu-nus’ were meanie.

6 Likes

They have pacifiers! Must kill the abominations!

4 Likes

I was thinking the same thing! Like explaining that the ‘nu-nus’ would hurt them even worse if they continued and it’s only because they are loved so much that they are removed. Maybe showing them an STD-riddled feral with destroyed ‘nu-nus’. Like Faces of Death but with genitalia. Or the Big British Book of Smiles.

7 Likes

wasn’t there already some stories of fluffies being tortured in the nuts, and then being asked if they wanted their nuts removed to stop the pain ?
In “The loft” there is something similar to this too xD

5 Likes

Lmao, excellent job Turbine!

Though you should consider doing one where only the bad colored ones get neutered and are told bad colors don’t get to have babies. lol

5 Likes

Oooh good point. I’ll check that out

3 Likes

“why take no - nos?”

Because you were bad fluffies. And if you keep being bad, you’ll lose more."

“why fwuffy am bad?”

“All fluffies are bad.”

3 Likes