You either get it or you don't. 😐 -- RQ

not sure if you reeeally want to get it, its dark

1 Like

Whoah…

1 Like

I now regretted searching for that reference

3 Likes

One of the first times a webcomic seriously messed with my head.

Spoiler

Stuffed Friend 1

3 Likes

… fluffy has seen THINGS … or rather actions …

1 Like

what was it?

2 Likes

Love it. Also I didn’t know about that comic until now!

1 Like

o h n o

1 Like

I get it. Dark reference. Good, but dark.

1 Like

Clarissa…

2 Likes

Remember that animated GIF where RQ’s fluffy babbehs are impaled on all fingers crying while a freshly pillowed mummah begs for her babbeh ‘s back?

3 Likes

Yeah, I think I have video of that on my YouTube (because it was originally a Flash animation and Flash is dead now). I’ll probably submit it to Fluffycommunity soon.

2 Likes

At least it had a soft landing.

ba-dumm-tss

1 Like

Here is a link to it on YouTube Short fluffy pony loop - YouTube

1 Like

Too bad the author of the original went 100% woke some years ago

He’s an insufferable bland asshole now

3 Likes

A sad tale of a father doing dirty things to his daughter, the daughter is given a stuffed rabbit and after imagining the toy to life, he witnessed what happens after dark and commits suicide, saying “sorry we couldn’t play pirates” before jumping out the window, landing on the ‘corpses’ of previous stuffed animals

5 Likes

Yea I learned that… fuckin yikes

1 Like

Ever heard of Mai-chan’s Daily Life?

Its worse. Its so very much worse.

Its basically Fluffies, played entirely straight with all the squicky horror, and its an immortal human who’s combination of severe mental trauma and her memories being lost somewhat when her brain is destroyed making every day in hell mostly new again.

It also gave us a fair number of memes. Like “Baby fucking, its aw-ight!” No further context outside of a google search for you on that, make sure your VPN is on of course.

Summary

3 Likes

too old, do not want

1 Like

I just now realized that you have Gerald as your avatar. Very nice, thanks! :smiley:

2 Likes