You still have time to buy heavy boots before Fluffy Stomping Day

I always preferred the Corcoran jump boots with their brass tacks in the soles

3 Likes

maybe you should pin this some where

3 Likes

Perhaps.
I’m trying not to overpower @Dragonixa’s ongoing contest, but it might be necessary to pin it for a little while.

3 Likes

there’s an on going contest see that’s why you need to pin things

4 Likes

Her Contest was pinned too

3 Likes

looks like pins are not working they get pushed off the top like every other post unless there is a place to check for pined comments

3 Likes

Pins are dismissed by each individual user when they read them.
Banners can also be dismissed by each user by clicking the X in the corner.

3 Likes

that’s defats the purpose of a pin may be contest and themed events should go on a banner less chance of them being over looked

3 Likes

You have a point. Perhaps we should test that and see if it works better for this community.

3 Likes

YAAAAAASSS!!!

3 Likes

I propose we spam this event with hugbox content. In response to the previous Hugbox week fiasco.

Herd war.

2 Likes

No. Stop that thought right now. Conflict won’t help anyone. Besides, that was solely a subreddit problem, so don’t even think about inviting these issues here.

If you want to do hugbox during the event, that’s completely fine. But don’t try to make this a fight.

4 Likes

Who said it’s abuse only event?

4 Likes

Isn’t April 1st already the April Fool’s Day?

4 Likes

Yes, it is. A good opportunity for weirdbox

4 Likes

I had wondered how long it was gonna take the community to find this.

2 Likes

Brenda: Ain’t messin’ up me Garmonts this time around, mate…Sorry.

Me: Then get some Doc Martens, then. They should work.

B: Mebbe. Ya got a hundred quid on ya? I’m a bit short this week.

4 Likes

“This is gonna be Junior’s very first Fluffy Stomping Day! We got him just the CUTEST little booties. They light up every time he stomps, so he’s practicing stomping on his stuffed animals and giggling! It’s the most precious thing you’ve ever seen!”

6 Likes