Za's Guide to: Fluffy in the Corner Syndrome, or FITCS (By Za and SqueakyFriend)

Huh that’s weird. I put it in there but now it’s not showing up.

2 Likes

It’s pronounced “I’m gay”

1 Like

Everyone trying to pronounce the acronym:

3 Likes

I can proudly say that i have drawn a single human in my comics… And you cannot see in full body.

<3

1 Like
1 Like

JASO

(Just A Shitty Simple Opinion)

An out of focus in the corner fluffy can give interesting ideas if they’re used wisely and not in the entire comic/story

Like this fluffy running to the can of premium Sketti. It gives more things to look…

3 Likes

But the image’s meaning changes if the fluffy is removed, so it doesn’t fail the FUN test.

As a matter of fact, it only fails F. It’s unremovable and noticeable, just not focal. Which is okay.

10 Likes

I was expecting a syndrome where a fluffy is so tormented by children, fluffies or other pets in the house that they refuse to leave a corner, the point where the walls meet can make a fluffy feel something of a hug. Any time the fluffy is moved it’ll immediately run to the corner, possibly even ignoring food or a mate depending on severity.

7 Likes

Maybe one of these days, that’ll be what it is.
But until people figure out how to post about fluffies on a fluffy website, that day won’t come.

6 Likes

But enough talk. Sowwy poopies at you.

2 Likes

That last user probably used the fire escape just to spite us lol

3 Likes

Great work, Za. A great guide that even the average redditor can (hopefully) understand

2 Likes

Idk, I used two-syllable words. Might throw them off.

But thank you man, Squeaky really did a great job at taking my crude little sketches and turning them into something magical.

4 Likes

Tbf they probably couldn’t reach the door since the ship was sinking and all

2 Likes

Two things: First, FiTCS should apply to the whole ass post, not just one part of it. If you’ve got a couple panels of a fluffy’s owners fighting over getting a divorce because the fluffy likes one of them more than the other with a corner fluffy looking on, its okay, as long as the human based argument moves the fluffy plot forward. No reason to have the fluffy be a setpiece to a divorce drama if the fluffy isnt a centerpiece of the drama, that’s when you get FiTCS.

Secondly, when I saw the title of this I had to stop for a min 'cause I thought it was calling out how bad it is in scene composition to have a fluffy in the corner of frame and immediately thought of the times I’ve done that, lol.

2 Likes

We really need a proper emoji/sticker/whatever for rating someone’s comment as optimistic.

3 Likes

So never, then.

2 Likes

I’m definitely guilty of this. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, but your stuff is entertaining.

2 Likes

Beans: “mummah hewp dey put Beans in da metafowicaw cownew…”
Dr. Lee, popping a squat: GET OUT OF MY CORNER, IM TAKING A SHIT

1 Like