A Fluffy Story: Part 4 by FluffyOD

Part 3: A Fluffy Story: Part 3 by FluffyOD

To be continued.

Part 5: A Fluffy Story: Part 5 by FluffyOD

114 Likes

Never trust a man who has a pickaxe handy.

Unless that man is a prospector, and even then be wary about him

24 Likes

8mwpfsu4v0201

5 Likes

That guy almost got hit him throwin that foal.

Damn that blue shit cry like a bansheen nice expression of its irritating cry, that axe does the trick. Geez kids get that cryin tantrum can drive anyone crazy.

5 Likes

Little asshole’s gonna have to skip his last meal.

3 Likes

I love pinks face, looks so sad and droopy
I’m gonna copy that :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ThANK YOU– Finally, some quiet to hopefully solve my headache

1 Like

Wow, how fat was that foal?!

Fat enough to get stuck in a hamster tube.

Two things. One love how you give your fluffies those obnoxiously fat cheeks. And second either that car roof was bad of tinfoil or that baby was falling super fast to cause that kind of dent… but still love it.

1 Like

Love the art style

1 Like

Thanks a lot lad. And I’ve said before, the mspaint mixed with stock images is mostly out of laziness, like, I didn’t feel like drawing a guy in a car. I literally searched “scared driver” rather than spending 3 hours painstakingly drawing it. It does have its own charm, though. I’m DEFINITELY not comparing it to Mary Poppins which is a timeless classic, but the fluffies being drawn along side real figures makes them pop, and I’m not sure what exactly I’m trying to say here, but are you sniffing what I’m stepping in?

And I did say it was out of laziness initially, e.g. Smarty Defense by FluffyOD which uses several species of snake even though only that one snake appears in the comic, but when I made this one New Fluffy Part 4.5 by FluffyOD I consciously tried to make it look good despite just pasting some stock images and since then I’ve tried to have a little bit more artistic integrity opposed to just slapping some ugly stuff together for the raw comedy. Why not both? But enough about me. Thanks again.

1 Like

Well that kill wasn’t needed, if you only take the tongue. Than you can have fun after this with him/her. But I understand why you kill him/her.

1 Like

That blue one had it coming. Screaming all loud and shit, like making more noise would solve its problems. Only downside was that it died too quickly to appreciate how stupid it was.

1 Like

i wanna slap the blue one…
good job on that lol

1 Like

Uploading Part 5 in a bit, guys.

Normally when people use real images in their art it looks uncanny, unappealing or downright strange. Often it just ends up horrible. You have somehow pulled it off in the perfect way and I have yet to see it re-created.

1 Like

Appreciate it pal, welcome aboard.