10/10 Service. Would Buy From Again! (Artist: OtherCoraline)

That means a lot coming from you. :hugs: You ever gonna write another another docuseries like McPets. Your text posts are the stuff of nightmares. The fluffy suffering combined with the indifference from the humans is haunting. Snowflake going from loved pet to pariah just because his owner had buyers remorse after his value dropped is omega-sadbox 0_o

9 Likes

Hey thanks man, I might continue with mcpets if I get the time

6 Likes

Brilliant. Bloodly brilliant.

5 Likes

This is priceless… :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

I feel like the goodbye bag should suffocate the fluffy faster so as to minimize unwanted noise from trash cans.

7 Likes

I love goodbye-bags too. It’s such a cute name, yet this fandom immediately knows exactly what it means! :laughing:

The comic is fantastic in general. I can imagine how inconceivable the idea of having been just an accessory for the “real” pet must have been for the fluffy. And then the foal drowning in a puddle and getting tossed in with her made an already nightmarish situation even worse. :rofl:

13 Likes

… actually you’ll find our prices for foal care to be quite competitive. Nurse-Fluffs do pose a higher upfront cost, but with them being disposable, one-time use units, they will cost you less in the long run.

If you are planning on raising multiple foals over a longer time frame, a Maternal-Mare would make an excellent purchase, as these sturdy units are meant to last longer and can teach multiple generations of foals.

If pricing is a concern, then we also just recently expanded our Rent-A-Fluff program. Rent the fluffy for just as long as YOU need it, and then simply drop it off at any of our thousands of Rent-A-Fluff return bins located in hundreds of cities. There’s sure to be a Rent-A-Fluff kiosk near where you live! And if not, we are still rapidly expanding, we’ll probably reach your neighborhood soon!

/commercial

8 Likes

I agree, repurposing would have been better, either as a pet or as meat. But not every fluffy is suitable for this and so I suppose “goodbye bagging” the fluffy for composting isn’t the worst idea. I still would have administered socially responsible forever sleep stabbies or stompies to make sure the mare didn’t escape, become feral, and contribute to an environmentally devastating megaherd. (Remember: fluffies are by definition an invasive species everywhere.)

7 Likes

My take away is this: it is too early to seperate foals from their nurses as soon as they can eat solids. They still need to be looked after to prevent fluffy stupidity from getting them as well as to be taught by those Fluffs that manage to make it to adulthood.

3 Likes

I am constantly floored by the sheer creativity in Hasbio’s marketing of what should have been a massive failure in Fluffys and Fluffy related products.

5 Likes

… you are becoming like a patron saint of industrial abuse. :heart:

9 Likes

Maybe it would be far more humane to include a step with a constriction collar before bagging the fluffy. You know, so it doesn’t move around and cry.

1 Like

Fluffies drowning in puddles always remind me of this classic:

https://youtu.be/ZGJ9wuk_Yyw

1 Like

…Wasn’t smart leaving a damn filly by itself. What a waste of a baby and nurse fluffy.

1 Like

Well every fluffy owner knows fluffies can drown themselves in that small puddles of water, if they are not fullgrown. so you have to take first the pink to the saferoom back and then trow the other away.

1 Like

Perfectly well captured the excessive and wasteful consumerism in this sadbox rather than reuse the nursing fluffy, once the foal is weaned they just toss out the nurse foal once the job is done.

Even with the pink foal drowning in their own piss they toss it out too! The people likely went back to the store to buy a new nurse fluffy and foal as well!

4 Likes

this says a lot about society
and yet we live in one

3 Likes

I just noticed the title is contradiction to what actually happens in the comic.
Wouldn’t the costumer write something like
“Great service by the Nurse-Fluff, but my little foal Blossom drowned in a puddle when I put her in the goodbye-bag, and costumer service told me this isn’t covered by warranty. At least offer your costumers a coupon! 03/10.”
?

2 Likes

So i just read this one, and it broke me terribly :stuck_out_tongue: so i’mma ask permission to doodle myself a sorta sequel to it ;~;’ if not is ok lol

4 Likes

@OtherCoraline does really good, intelligent sadbox. You might want to poke around more of their stuff :slight_smile:

4 Likes