12 Foals Of Shitsmas Interest Gouge (AMDk7)

The 12 foals of Shitsmas.

12 days of battle fluffy foals, starting 12 December up to 24 December culminating, in one great big battle royal collage drawn by everybody involved.

But before the preamble everybody is invited to create Battle fluffy Foals in holiday themed colors.
And pit them against each other.

Are you lot interested in this 6 weeks or so after Battle Fluffies Round 3 ends ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

The only problem I can see with it, is that many people are busy right around that time of year.

1 Like

Who the hell voted no

Is this another battle ladder on the tail end of battle fluffies? Eeeehh…

Not to be a downer but… too much of a good thing, right? How about instead of mayhem, we cute it the fuck up. Make it a versus battle but the most adorable motherfuckers dolled up for the holidays.

It is.
It’s more to end the whole hing 6 weeks after round 3 in a big way.
So it wont have to return for at least 6 to 9 months.

Wait, if you just want to end things in a big way, why not just have all the winners of previous runs duke it out in a battle royale? That’d be a big bang and not require another battle ladder moments after the last one ended. Heck, it could be one of those huge collab images where everyone draws their own fighter.

That is the idea for round 3.

It wouldn’t be moments though.
If i have my way, there wil be at least a 6 week break.

That’s assuming off course fluffmass will happen.
Personally i wouldn’t mind seeing Secret Santa return.

1 Like

You’d be surprised how quickly 6 weeks pass.

Secret Santa is a much more fun event, I feel, so I do hope there’ll be one again this year.
… and that I won’t be sick during it this time.

I’d be more surprised if it doesnt pass quickly
October pretty much flew by
It’s unreal.

I hope so too.
To both
( i was also sick during it and had to drag myself out of bed to do mine. )

I might actually participate in this one, seems interesting!

OHHHH SECRET SANTA I forgot about that!!!
I’m def more excited about that event then most, I think last year included the discord and that’s why I didn’t participate, I don’t know them n I’m not interested lol

I don’t know if there wil be a Secret Santa this year.
I hope there wil be though.

Let’s find out

1 Like

I would like to, but those are indeed busy days, if not with your family at least at work.