1st time drawing fluffies. (Noodle)

Tried my hand at drawing fluffies. Can you tell which was my first attempt, and which one is my second?

What you guys think? Drawing is hard as fuck, man.
Thank god there is some actually good artists that, uhhhhh, I totally didn’t bite from their style. Nope, especially not my favorite artist’s style. No sir…

24 Likes

What a degenerate baby. Stomp it!

Good on you for the start in art.

2 Likes

The only thing degenerate is my drawing abilities

2 Likes

Eh, that goes away with practice.

2 Likes

The first fluffy needs uh practise.
But the second is a pretty good start, you can tell its a fluffy and that’s half the battle won.
Just keep practising.

3 Likes

My hands are so shaky, I think this will be my first and last try. I just wanted to see what I could do, honestly. Drawing isn’t for me, unfortunately.it hurts my hands too much, and I can’t grip a stylus or pencil without my hands developing Parkinson’s, which is one of my biggest irrational fears haha

2 Likes

2 Likes

I cry and bitch and complain when I’m in pain. I’m probably the biggest baby, loser, knuckleheaded fuck in existence lol.

Great start, as AMD said, that first one is a bit rough but the second is without a doubt a very good start. Maybe just try doodling em when you’re bored and you’ll definitely see some improvements

2 Likes

Good job,he kind of looks like a teddy bear :bear: What a cutie.

1 Like

Not bad dude.
Keep at it and you’ll get even better.

1 Like

Thanks! I super didnt copy off the designs of my favorite artist, and it turned out as a teddy bear as a result!

1 Like

Thanks, maybe one day. I just got put in a position that i lost all of my equipment, including the tablet i drew on. So, itll be just stories for a while, since i still have my phone at least.

1 Like

Ibis paint is a great drawing program for mobile if you dont wanna spend any money and especially if you only have a phone, can use your finger or just about any stylus with it

1 Like