2 years in the community! (Dragonixa)

Here are also pieces by themselves ^^

Before:

After:

It honestly feels awesome to look at those side by side, because even though in the current version I tried my best to keep the shading minimal, I can actually see how much my techniques and skill had both improved in many areas, and I’m just so proud of my art journey ;w; ~♥️

Thank you for those 2 years and I can’t wait for more! You’re all awesome and never forget that :hugs:
Wub you! :heart:
Nixy UwU

64 Likes

Looked great before too if you ask me.
And i’ve been in the community since 2018.
But only an active part since sept 2021 …which is whole fucking year ago already FFFFFFFFF

Ahem.
Here is more years with this community build around retarted talking rat horsies.

2 Likes

Looking forward to it ^w^

Assuming we don’t implode again, but you know, can’t keep a good fluffy down.

1 Like

So visceral and impressive as always.
And we’re happy to have you.

1 Like

Nah, we always seem to stay afloat somehow :stuck_out_tongue: If not current staff, then future folks UwU

1 Like

Thank you so much :heart: I’m super glad to be here for all the amazing people and art ^^

1 Like

Fluffies managed to survive and thrive for a decade now.
An implosion is just a minor inconvenience.

2 Likes

Ah, nightmare fuel! So very well done! Not for me (I’m kind of squeamish about certain things) but the work and skill are fantastic :slight_smile:

1 Like

Always appreciated :heart: Thank you so much :smiley:

1 Like

I remember seeing the original when you posted it on the sub! I distinctly remember feeling squicked the hell out when you mentioned your reference material, lol. No discomfort with the drawing itself, but I do terribly with irl gore

1 Like

You’re a real super contributor, with a big footprint in content and social things all over the greater community. The community is lucky to have you!

5 Likes

You can definitely see the improvement, especially in the increased detail on how you shade things!

I’d say there will be a fluffy fandom as long as there is the interest, even a little. I actually remember the original 4chan greentext posts regarding fluffy ponies, and those began a long fucking time ago, 2015 i think was when i first found them.

It makes me really happy fellow weirdos made this site to keep things going/archive the original Booru. Something about these cute abominations just sticks with me. :slight_smile:

Here’s hiping this site stays up for years to come!

1 Like

Lost track of myself…ummmm…wudnit 2016 for me? I forgot.

1 Like

That’s our Nixy. You wouldn’t have that reaction if she wasn’t great!

2 Likes

2017-18 for me around that time.
Maybe even 2016, but i didn’t get really interested and started lurking on the booru till 2018.
And signed up to FC last year.
And here we are now.

1 Like

If I’m gonna be honest, I’m squeamish about real life gore myself, unless it’s a photo of a dissection or something~
But yeah, I remember you commenting on it way back then :smiley: Good times ^^

1 Like

;w; ~♥️
And this is exactly why I post here :hugs:

I feel absolutely the same way, I needed to find a place like this because I felt lonely as one of the few weirdos in my friend group ^^’ I fucking love this community

1 Like

Oh you x3

1 Like