23 - Good Boy by Deliverance

Don’t let dogs, cats or any pet alone with your biotoys. Seeing it now, it needs more blood, piss and shite.

Full size here.

63 Likes

Holy shit. The faces! They sure tell the story. But I think their relative sizes bring home how defenseless fluffies are.

3 Likes

Somebody uploaded a Fluffy size chart this week, IMO those Fluffies were very large, in my headcanon an adult might be around the size of a small dog or an average cat, they could of course harm or even kill very small animals but any child could easily mangle them seeing how brutal they can be with their toys.

4 Likes

But are there some pets that can get along with fluffies ? I saw some do.

2 Likes

I heard there’s a breeder named Eric Cartman who trained a horse to do this very thing.

Anyhow, while I am definitely a hug boxing fool, I seem to find this sort thing funny. Go figure! I expect this dog will be getting lots of praise and belly rubs.

Also: the dog eating the poop isn’t totally out of th question. Just saying. Ours will eat out of my cat’s litterbox if I let them :face_vomiting:

5 Likes

It’s like my grandmom always said, dogs are decent peoples!

1 Like

A dog with a bone.

2 Likes

Welp, that puppy is now a killer.

Put it down. You’ll never be able to trust it around cats and squirrels.

Good Boy!

1 Like

He also eviscerated it.

Good boy.

Good dog! A bit messy, but he did retrieve the prize in the end! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

rooby rooby rooooooo!!

1 Like

Very good boy indexed

Chances are my dogs may do this as they chase down rats and birds, one of my late dogs Blackie (Pretinha) killed baby birds and ate an adult one

Good doggie.

No, bad boy! You don’t know where that thing has been!