25 - Babbehs by Deliverance

This was the first time the Hasbio™ Science Team added pre-programmed ads into Fluffies minds, notice they are asking for Hasbio™ products, also a babbeh is asking for “mouthie cwean poopies” or that its owner cleaned its shit-covered ass using the tongue, really need to revisit those concepts.

74 Likes

Aw. Poor preemie. At least it had a sister to cling to, more than they usually get.

Also, garbage burning in the street? That’s a felony.

13 Likes

Yup. This is why I posted some handy recommenations for fluffy disposal in Ask FluffiesAreFood Vol 1 #21 - to wit:

Do NOT incinerate the fluffy without a permit.

If you do incinerate the fluffy, DO stomp on it or cut it in half first, to ensure that it is permanently disabled and dying, before setting it on fire. A burning fluffy running through your house in a panic could put your home, family, and life in acute danger.

13 Likes

When the terrorists switch from boom boom to making bags of fluffies catch fire

4 Likes

In Soviet Russia, fluffies incinerate you comrade.

6 Likes

Just pillow the damn thing first.

1 Like

So much genius here. Everything exists in a weird venn diagram between very cute, disgustingly visceral, and alarmingly corporate. I particularly love the cute baby blue foal that also has prominent genitalia.

12 Likes

the right thing to do

4 Likes

yup, proper reaction

5 Likes

“Babbeh nu wan’ use wittahbawks, am onwy wittow babbeh.”
If you already know what a litterbox is and you know the concept of using one, then you can already use the litterbox, young man!

4 Likes

Use the litterbox or be the litterbox, your choice my friend.

4 Likes

Yeah good decision to burn them all.

personally i’d start with a fishing hook dipped in rubbing alcohol and lemon juice in that green fatass’s cunt

2 Likes

Glad they were dealt with. It’s like looking at the Garbage Pail Kids’ pony cousins.

1 Like

if we got fluffies with ads we need an open source fluffy

3 Likes

He’s doing God’s work.

1 Like

These jokes only work when put in context of how things worked in the USSR. For example, “In America you can always find a party. In Soviet Union, the Party can always find you!”

2 Likes

Oh wow. Yeah, I could see someone setting a bunch of burning fluffies loose…with explosives strapped to them.

Absolute chaos.

3 Likes