27 - Micro Fluffies by Deliverance

First generation Micro Fluffies. Adults were around the size of a standard Fluffy foal, but the amazing minds of the Hasbio™ DNA Wizards managed to make them smaller and smaller with each successive generation, but don’t fool yourself thinking they are a lesser product, as the full version of the current release of the Standard Hasbio™ Trans-species Rational Template (SHTRT) Fluffy mental imprint is intact despite their smaller biological frame.

Full size here.

103 Likes

One of my favourite images! LMAO and It’s great to see you again!

11 Likes

Such a tragedy, if only these creatures could be picked up and moved away from the murdering parents.

Oh well, she told them to stop, what more could she do?

20 Likes

Yeah just stand there and pull your hair while the babies get massacred , idiot!

14 Likes

“BUt ShE AlReAdY dID alL sHe COuLd, bY wEARiNG A FLuFfY lIvEs maTTErs SHirT!”

Yep, a slacktivist idiot.

15 Likes

The shirt makes it so much better.

10 Likes

Noooooooo, you can’t just kill your own kind.

Haha, poopie babbeh go squish.

7 Likes

But hey, FluffVerse Derek Chauvin got convicted, so still a win, right?

4 Likes

“Standard Hasbio™ Trans-species Rational Template (SHTRT)”
I-SEE-WHAT-YOU-DID-THERE_HOLYSHIT

9 Likes

The shirt makes this awsome.

3 Likes

What the fuck do you mean “real life hugboxers” re you from a different universe you stupid fucking moron

4 Likes

There are people out there that harass creators over Fluffy abuse, even though Fluffies are fictional they get extremely angry over abuse content, there the “real-life hugboxers” that I speak of.

4 Likes

But she’s wearing the shirt, making a scene, and probably created a hashtag for this what more do you want her do?

5 Likes

“Leave Brittney alone! Leave her alone!! crazed sob

Yeah I went there.

4 Likes

Sounds like you just described the world at large. If it got out that you were into this stuff, you’d be made into a social pariah

4 Likes

the smaller ones are micro fluffs the begger ones are mini fluffs

2 Likes

The average slacktivist.mp5submachinegun

3 Likes

There was one guy (I won’t mention the name) who was an extreme hugboxer and compared fluffy abuse to ableism/abuse towards the disabled and child abuse.

4 Likes

Yep, some can’t distinguish fiction from reality or are easily offended by cartoon violence against fictional animals. They just ruin everyboies fun.

5 Likes