30 years later...Part 3 [Extinction] By ArisenLeaf

You’re an orange Stallion with red hair, but did that really matter at this point? Who would care except you.

No one in the world could ever understand what you felt, only you could ever know such loneliness.

Because you were the last of your species…

Huu… wh-where did otha’ fwuffies go…?

Many people didn’t know of the mills that bred fluffies, the news would have you believe ferals were the reason for the over population. Truth be told, most of these mills were taken over by the rising insurgency in America, paying out news sources to lie and misconstrue the truth.

They would send hundreds of fluffies into cities to cause massive hysteria amongst the public, causing the two known fluffy groups to rise from the mayhem, blaming each other for the rising chaos.

Eventually, the riots would start and that’s when the hate crimes would rise…

15 years after initial release, a man went on a crusade against fluffies. He didn’t just mindlessly murder and torture like an abuser or humanely euthanize like a hugboxer. No, he went after the source, he went after Hasbio and the insurrectionists.

His first course of action was to gain evidence of these mills, not to pull at heart strings with the conditions that fluffies live in, but to expose the truth behind the “fluffy population-crisis”.

He was a man that was hurt long ago by the fluffy community. They took his father’s life and left him to die…

…they took his world, now he’s taking theirs.

SCREEEE!!! Wawa bad fo’ fwuffy!

The poor thing screamed as the storm caused the river to flood, drowning it in water and mud.

It lay in the ground for a couple of years, until one day a group of friends stumble across it’s corpse, unearthed from its grave.

“Hey guys come look at this!”

The end of the Text post introduction.

After I finish up the other comics this will be the finale to it all, I now have the time to finish what I wanted.

7 Likes

Good work Arisen! Can’t wait to see it in all its glory.

2 Likes