3D poopie fluffy (common_miracle)

Poopie babbeh only want wub… Yeah, right.

Artist is common_miracle (me). I use a different alias here.

Criticism needed - 3D fluffies are hard.

60 Likes

Aww it’s cute, head does look a little mishaped but I don’t know shit about 3D modeling programs

4 Likes

Death by sodomy.

7 Likes

Teach it to read so it can listen to the block.

5 Likes

Wow amazing work looks sow kickabel love it

2 Likes

Ew. Make it drink its own piss.

5 Likes

Poor guy hasn’t learned to use the litterbox yet.
The sorry stick is a great teacher.

4 Likes

Crush his balls

3 Likes

the dice told me your destiny I must fulfill it xD

3 Likes

We could always use more 3D Fluffies! Love the hearts on the hoofsies, the stubby legs, everything about him looks great. Very cute / abusable.

6 Likes

Its new name is Beaw Gwylls.

2 Likes

IDK anything about non engineering 3D modeling. If you want some ideas (and I have zero clue and am just making observations) Honestly just play around with scaling, colors, textures, and lighting.

1. The blurry edge fluff is cool. You could maybe try a different texture for the mane for contrast.

2. The legs are sufficiently chubby but you could also play with the taper to make the hooves fatter.

3. Play with the head scale as well, it works for fluffies to have the head be anywhere from a third to half the body and you are leaning towards the upper limits.

3 Likes

Lovely model! I dig the low poly fluff style.

1 Like

Just as all poopies should be :glee:

with exception of the blockie he clearly must of stolen it poopies dont get those! :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:

3 Likes

I think you did amazing, maybe play with proportions, a smaller head with a rounder body will do it.

1 Like

I think it’s a cute style, fat haunches / thighs connected to tiny hoofsies.

3 Likes

Yeah, I like this style, too. It makes them wobbly, and emphasises just how fluffy and chubby fluffies are. Carolina is another great example.

2 Likes

I didn’t have any actual critiques, I was just trying to make suggestions

1 Like

QuietOnlooker had an interesting 3D look, but bahleeted it all.
Happy to see more 3D fluffies!

2 Likes

IDK, that pee looks awful thick…
May need a spoon.

1 Like