40 - Hasbio™ Bio-Oven by Deliverance - For "A Better World" by Gardel

If you have no soul, maybe

1 Like

Do you think god stays in heaven because he too lives in fear of what he has created?

3 Likes

Is that you deliverance? don’t you remember this was a request for one of my stories?

3 Likes

I remember now, when my iPad broke I lost all of my notes and context of all the pictures, it’s been around… 5 years?, could you please let me know the story for that?, I also think the BPS (Bio-Processing System) is based in another of your stories? (or the same one).

4 Likes

It disturbs me most that they removed the head but left the clitoris.

I don’t know why.

2 Likes

That was part 2, bit of a sadbox story

Uploaded part 1 plus your bio-oven art here: A Better World, part 1, By Gardel

2 Likes

“Fwuffy Hab No Moufie Pwace Buh Fwuffy Mus’ Scree”

11 Likes

This reminds me of the Dragonage Darkspawn Broodmothers.

1 Like

The horror aspect of the ‘failed biologically enginered toy’ side of fluffies isn’t explored nearly enough imo. It offers limitless potential for fluffy prototypes, ungodly mutations, creepy experiments, and stuff like this.

3 Likes

i have no mouth and i must scream intensifies.

1 Like

Is the sack with the babies inside supposed to be the mummah’s placenta?

@Oculusfluffy it’s the rebis!

It kind of ruins it that it doesn’t have a brain to realize it’s even suffering in the first place. This would be perfect if it had a head with a brain in it. Not that it has to have eyes, ears, teeth or a tongue though. Tremendous potential here.

this kinda remind me of a theory about mc donald created a new type of cow just to produce a better meat (as far i can remember).

Ooooh so this is what a daemonculaba is

Careful with what you wish for, I can come up with something even worse…

1 Like

Strangely, I do not doubt your statement, and will be content to let it stand on its own merits.

1 Like

The Strogg breed fluffies, eh?

Fucking awesome!! :beers: :sunglasses: :metal:

somebody read about the Daemonculaba