4chan Abuse Thread 9/23/2021

Dude. What are you, Speech level 100?

Please don’t ask me to borrow you the keys to my house, my car or my wallet because I would likely hand them over.

In all seriousness, this is some sincerely sweet stuff you said.

2 Likes

I think i may be too late but say where n when again and il be there. It might not be as good as the og days but I yearn to know what the experience was like

1 Like

why did you link me ? :v

I didn’t?

you did :v
(you misclicked or whatever and linked my comment rather than the lostdauphin post :v)

1 Like

Ah. Whoops

1 Like

Ok, you sons of bitches have infected me by posting this shit on /b/. This is like Yukkuri, only Fluffies are not sympathetic at all.

3 Likes

Y u lie. Some fluffies can be sympathetic.

Or was it pathetic?

Funny thing is i don’t even like MLP at all.

1 Like

Neither do I, yet here we are ahahah.

and now you have me drawing and writing “fluffies vs yukkuri.” Actually i’ve been doing that since discovering this stuff a couple days ago.

1 Like

It really depends on the headcanon and depictionn. While a lot of abusers have depicted fluffies as unsympathetic, the hugbox depictions tends to look at fluffies in more genial ways.

I feel it would be a waste of time because its reliant on headcanon. Granted, I am not overly familiar with yukkuri, but I imagine there is at least some big hivecanon most yukkuri fans follow. Do correct me if I’m wrong.

Well, are you a touhou fan then? Just curious.

But isn’t almost everything reliant on headcanon with Fluffies and Yukkuri anyway?

I was into touhou for a while, but I eventually moved on to other things.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

I dunno. I mean, from what I’ve seen, the yukkuri fandom seems to have a very efficient wiki: Yukkuri Wiki | Fandom

And I also know that yukkuris apparently have some successful fangames. Then again, I’m interested in yukkuris because I didn’t have an interest in touhou to begin with. Heck, i find fluffies more interesting because of the concept of fluffspeak: Fluffspeak Primer (by: Fey)

Some people actually tried to put some rules into fluffspeak, and I think that there is a good idea in that.

1 Like

I’m not mad, you don’t need to apologize, but just so I get this straight, you don’t want me to link 4chan threads to Community Posts? I’m all for obeying the rules of this site, and call me retarded, but I still don’t know which one I broke. If it’s not allowed to link a 4chan thread to a community post I’ll never do it again.

Ass first, this person has guts. Guts that are about to be full of fluffy poop. xD

1 Like

It’s a fair question and I’m interested in hearing the answer.

1 Like

I thought you were sheriff 'round these parts.

Doesn’t mean I won’t listen to my compatriots, or even the general members.
Oculus knows 4chan far better than I do, so I’m quite interested in hearing what he has to say.

1 Like