4th prep pt 2 inspired by annihilation (TheBigBrother)

I haven’t had much time to draw with moving and everything it’s been frustrating. I didn’t realize how much of a crutch drawing had been as an emotional outlet for me. Feeling really pent up at work because of it.
Hoping to draw a bit more on the weekend but I won’t get much because surprise I still need to clean. Ugh.

36 Likes

Hope the move goes well for ya, man. That kind of thing is always annoying.

3 Likes

Thanks man I appreciate that, I like the idea of having a home but man alive it’s been a lot to put it together.

5 Likes

Is she blindfolded for breeder reasons aka she doesnt attack any dark colors or alicorns?
Or just cuz of a prank?

2 Likes

It’s to help prevent her being scared from fireworks, but it’s kind of backfiring

2 Likes

Oh… oh i wouldntve guessed but wouldn’t she still hear the fireworks?

1 Like

Here’s a link to the first part. 4th of July……. And request response pt 1(TheBigBrother

4 Likes

Thanks that helps :slight_smile:

3 Likes

sorry I really need to clean up my stories at some point. thanks for grabbing that

1 Like

I love that the babies in the second panel is just a rotated and warped version of the first panel. They look like they’re already pre-squashed haha!

(I also understand why you did it tho like redrawing all those lil premies would be a pain in the ass)

3 Likes

By the looks of it, it’s better some of them died early. WTF is wrong with alien foal’s eyes?

1 Like

They’re a couple of weeks early. Which I interpret as way early for Fluffies. Poor little guys are not quite formed. Maybe if we put them back they’ll be okay? :thinking:

2 Likes

I’ll get the plunger!

1 Like

For some reason the foals make me think they are from Rick and Morty.

2 Likes

I like the idea that foals develop with big ass eyes and tiny little bodies with completely useless nubs for limbs. I’m guessing they also don’t have properly developed voice boxes or whatever the fluffy equivalent of a voice box is.

If any of them survive I wonder if they like wont be able to grow properly and will stay really small and stumpy could become a “fancy pure breed” type of fluffy like “teacup” dogs.

Haha teacup fluffies permission to make something with that idea?

2 Likes

Go for it sounds awesome! Love to see “munchkin fluffies

2 Likes

Presumably Hasbio used Black Dragonfish DNA when designing the fluffy genome for some ungodly reason, and this is it being re-expressed