62 - Animal Xing by Deliverance

Just sad as the mare and her foals have unique color and pattern i rarely see on ferals.

Yeah, lets file it under “Dummeh Hoomins” for killing a goldmine with the stunning variations.

3 Likes

ok but… why does he have an erection ? xD

2 Likes

in my personal opinion the bestes baybe get what he fucking deserves

Finally I meet the person who made this I love your work

1 Like

Yes, another “simply perfect” scenario!

(And I think the little guy probably just has a big ol cock. Boners tend to be drawn a bit more prominently, from what I’ve seen.)

(… a sentence I definitely never thought I would type…)

This gives me an idea.
A family is crossing a road with the best foal riding on the mares back.
When a car comes the mare freaks and drops to the ground to hide.
Best foal was too high and gets wasted by the car, other foals fine (Extra sweet if mare made a point to insult them beforehand because of their colour/alicorn and say that only “bestes babbeh” gets to ride on back).

1 Like

why the boner?? 0.0

Yes.

1 Like

Fear boners are a thing.
They can come from any adrenaline.

Although I think its just the artist not giving them any kind of sheath, and depicting it being hairless as red. Its “up” because its small and stubby enough to not bend under gravity, and is being pushed upwards by its testicles resting on the asphalt.

Whatever bumper stickers that car had, “I Brake 4 Fluffies” ain’t one of them.

1 Like

I’m still thinking necrophilial incest because we see that in nature a lot.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nothing left for him to fuck though, and ducks that are going to hump a corpse don’t show the “please get up!” mourning-like behavior.

Given he’s crying he isn’t into it. At least not this time.

Plus, one of the issues with Fluffy survival instincts is their strong aversions. If they were more into eating their own feces and dead comrades they would survive far better. Likewise, they would be unlikely to Enfie a (cold) body (that they know is dead) unless they were beyond desperate and lonely.

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Ugh, it’s over. Let it die already, it’s time to move on. If you need political boogeymen to be funny, you’ll never be funny.

Oh well. Nothing left for it but to pick it up and mash its wed wittwe peepee into mushies with your finger and thumb.

Anyone noticed that the lil survivor had a boner sticking out…?

I doubt ducks are dumber than fluffies. Ducks don’t drown just by looking at water. Ironically enough, it’s the fluffies being smart-on-some-level enough to talk that seems to attract abusers when nonsapient ducks don’t - fluffies give off a vibe that they “should know better”, so killing them for displaying animalistic behaviours feels more like killing a rapist human than a rapist duck.

Lmao! This deserves an award! :trophy: