7/24/23 (by Spect3r)

{Voice-response-journal, Start}

7/24/23

Good evening, fellow community. Dr. Specter here with an update following the events of today’s test. I have taken the advice of a participating user by the name of @CoronaryHeatingProcedure and have decided to do two tests involving the Bebbehs of the herd of Fluffies I have trapped in my manor inside of a fake safe room built to deceive them into a false sense of security. When the herd went to sleep, I decided to kidnap 3 of the babbehs and conduct an experiment involving basic hair dye. The subjects I had taken were Cinnamon’s “Bestest baby” and Belles two children.

The first experiment was dying the “Bestest babbeh” into being the color of the other two infants in her care which of course were all blue rather than a half and half similar to the smartie father. I was successful enough to make a dye that replicated the Hex code of the fur the children possess and being able to color the bestest to an all blue. I had to treat the Babbeh with a sort of Amnestic afterwards that made it instantly fall asleep… I then decided to conduct the second part of the plan, which was dying Belle’s children opposite colors of each other and fixing them into looking exactly like the opposite of the two and treating them with Amnestic afterward as well. I then put them back into their original places where they were 10 minutes before the herd usually wakes up and decided to make a sandwich before I went back to the observatory. Not even 5 minutes in, and chaos seemed to have erupted near immediately. Cinnamon would wake up to find that the bestest was now “Gone” and was replaced by a now all blue child. The bestest, unaware of his new look, demanded the mother for “milkies” and questioned his mother’s cries and confusion. The Smartie would come back seeing his child was now different and acted out quickly. Judging from the recording on the camera the smartie would yell at the bestest about being an imposter baby and having killed the old one and snuck in… before the Bestest could even say anything he was knocked off the mothers back on to the floor with a thud that even made me wince.

The bestest cried in agony before the Smartie daddeh repeatedly stomped on his own child screaming “Dummeh fake babbeh now get’s fowebah Sweepies!” before beating the small fat bestest into a pile of mush. I never knew such a small thing would have so much… violence and gore- {There was a long moment of silence with soft groan to break the end of it}. The Belle case… it was more… disturbing. Belle screamed in horror when she found the babbeh she once thought to be big, and plump had shriveled into a barely living mess… she then saw her “Disgusting poopeh babbeh” taking the place of the red child. she didn’t just kill her child like the others did… but instead opted to torture kick the child out of the group entirely and avoiding contact with it entirely. This caught Kal’s attention… You see I thought the idea of murdering your own children due to them mysteriously changing colors over night was the darkest it could possibly get. {I started to Quiver on my words as a sort of stress and sickness started to develop over my tone…}. Kal was quick to grab the baby in his teeth before running off to a corner laughing in a way I could only assume a mentally insane person could. Before I could think of what was going to unfold the term “Enfie Babbeh” escaped through his multiple laughs…

I believe that is all I can properly tell you without having to face any issues involving others here but believe me when I say my curiosity was sadly led to a dark hole that opened me to this new strange world of what was supposed to be a children’s toy. A PET GOD DAMNIT… WHO THE FUCK IN HASBIO WOULD PROGRAM SUCH A DISGUSTING IDEAL INTO THAT OF A FUCKING… LITTLE GIRLS TOY?! {the sound of glass and items being tossed could be heard in the background}. Fine… since such a vulgar theme exists in these creatures I have decided to run my own little experiment…

{Voice response, end.}

9 Likes

Note:
Apologies for such a short response, but I needed a break after witnessing the distasteful events that occurred tonight. Kal shall face the karma that faces him… in a way to discourage such… deeds.

3 Likes

Hazbio is an American country, right? Despite the cry, “Think of the children,” American kids are lucky to reaching adulthood, hiven the lack of formal response to things like school lunch issues, mass shootings, and, too often, kiddy diddling. It makes complete sense that American kids would be given such vile toys.

1 Like

This turned out much worse then imagined…

As this is a formerly feral herd, they might have picked up these behaviors along the way but regardless…

I suggest removing the foals from their parents care and raising them yourself with formula. Read up on this.

At least take the previously brown foal as it will naturally turn it’s original color again, due to shedding, and consequently, be either murdered or worse.

No clue if the blue siblings will take to the brown one but I doubt it. Best to keep em’ separate and only allow contact when with them.

Cinnamon and Belle seem to have what is commonly known as ‘bitch-mare-syndrome’.

Symptoms may include:

• having a ‘bestest’ baby
    They get more milk and are treated much better than everyone else

• rejection of runts
    These can get called ‘poopie-babbeh’ by mom among other things. Usually killed after birth.

• rejection of ‘ugly’ colors
    This can be any color that mom doesn’t like but is usually a baby with brown, black, green or dull colors that gets dubbed ‘poopie-babbeh’ and is put trough starvation and eating excrement among other things, until it dies.

• rejection of foals with a horn and wings
    Known as ‘alicorns’ to anyone else, these foals trigger immense fear in fluffies who can’t comprehend their existence. They get called ‘munstah’ and are either killed after birth or left to die.

• mistreatment of foals she dems unworthy
    Just any excuse she thinks up to hate a specific foal for no reason

• being a brat

This could have rubbed off on the blue foals, which makes them potentially dangerous to the brown one.

Kal has turned out to be a danger to all kinds and his genitalia shall be made unusable for his crimes.

No clue if smarty is a just a very protective or if he’s a tyrant so keep an eye on him.

As his bestest is now gone, he might try making a new one by any means necessary, unwilling participation included.

Baxter hasn’t done much yet but it’s very likely he will.

Excuse my language but this herd is fucked.

1 Like

Note:
I’ve taken quite a liking to Baxter… He rarely talks but is shown respect from the smartie and Kal. Whenever he walks past one of the two, they seem to freeze up entirely. Either this is a form of respect or a show of fear as, compared to the larger smartie and Kal, He may be smaller… Yet his muscle mass is terrifyingly dense and large for a Male Fluffie this young. I will take note of his behavior and will remove the brown foal starting tomorrow when I have time to set up an actual safe room. I feel like Baxter, and I have… something in common-

2 Likes

Don’t forget your name after the title

2 Likes