80 - Atlanta Fried Foals by Deliverance

With the Marshall’s secret recipe of 11 torture methods including slow frying to leave them tender but alive, crunchy yet juicy!.

47 Likes

Reminds me more of Sugar Babies than it does chicken.

4 Likes

And this is how Atlanta lost their right to host the 2021 Major League Baseball All Star Game.

5 Likes

oh lord the teeth
so even yet so yellow

3 Likes

In that case, it’s not fried :v It’s f♥cking raw :v (I mean, if it bleeds)

5 Likes

Masterful ;_;

2 Likes

Lightly fried? Crispy skin but soft, semi cooked insides. Maybe enough to kill bad bacteria but keep the foal alive for your enjoyment?

4 Likes

IDK, the tears are a little too salty for me. Maybe should have breaded them a little more.

3 Likes

WELL ! I worked in a laboratory and I can say it doesn’t kill bactérias :smiley: (to kill 99% of bacterias, you must bring the thing you want to sterilise to (at least) 100°C for 60 seconds (212 °F), but I don’t think a fluffy capable to survive to this temperature :v so, the part still alive have parasite and bacterias (and I’m thinking about those intestines)

and I overthink fluffies :v this is the beginning of something dangerous :v

5 Likes

This is a good part of the reason why I don’t include many recipes for still-living fluffies, despite repeated requests. I’ve also added a headcanon element wherein fluffies who haven’t been properly raised or redomesticated are known for carrying parasites. If the meat isn’t cooked to well done then those parasites can be extremely dangerous to humans.

Extremely dangerous? Isn’t that overstating something that could get you really sick?”

It would, if they only made the human host really sick. More in an upcoming post.

5 Likes

“Extremely dangerous” I have a couple of parasites in mind xD (but just to evoke one : Taenia solium, the kystic form → when you aliments are contamined with feaces with embryophores in it ; the thing pass through the liver in order to reach muscle and form kyst which, once eaten by a predator, became a tape worm. BUT sometimes, it’s not a muscle … but an eye or the brain :v So yes, … to eat raw thing can be … dangerous)

1 Like

Imagine thinking anyone in this fandom knows the first thing about anything other than making art involving the horrific treatment of horses drramed up by a schizophrenic man

1 Like

yes … imagine :v

1 Like