82 - Endgame by Deliverance

This was my last submission to the other site, don’t know how to classify it, at first glance it would be sadbox, then you read what happened.

Full size here.

77 Likes

Yeah, I was starting to feel bad, but then reading it and seeing the tests, forget it! :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

milk truck just arrive

5 Likes

Oh, she forgives him? What an entitled bitch. She needs her place to be shown to her.

25 Likes

Where is the story?

3 Likes

OMG ITS A MEGAFEEDERMOMMMAH!!!

6 Likes

To be fair depending on the headcanon Fluffy shit is just fine to eat as long as she doesn’t wait too long.

Its his fault, or the breeder’s, that she’s spoiled and the unborn don’t deserve to suffer for it (plus those teats really belong in the Feral population to swell their numbers, so its better she survives).

9 Likes

Break out the pillower.

5 Likes

Fuck her kids.

4 Likes

don’t actually fuck her kids

6 Likes

The way you draw them… I just want to hurt it.

1 Like

I mean, really, this is a case of a fluffy owner just being negligent, but goddamn it’s funny and well done.

I’d gladly take in this mare, quarantine her, and raise her babbehs to be healthy and strong.

And if she proves to be too much, well, I can always find other uses for her once the babbehs are old enough.

5 Likes

Nah deliverance fluffys are all corporate shill shit heads every thing they do is to get you to buy more product

3 Likes

Amen

The way that fluffy looks, yikes. Not at all cute, that and her horrible attitude helps nothing. I can see why the owner was like GTFO. She’s half tit now.

3 Likes

Holy molly!! Look at those milkers!! Damn yeah reading what she said… And demanding for her upcoming bestesh babbeh? Bye bye mare!

The hooves are my fave detail.

2 Likes

Hay sell her as a milk bag pretty sure you can get a decent price for her

Eight tits? I think I found the perfect Milkbag… :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

what does that qr code say?