85 - Poopie Mummah by Deliverance

♪ Brand new fluffy breed with some flaws removed !! :smiley: (and a lot added) ♫
money money money ♪

4 Likes

Aaaaw! I didn’t think of that. I still have trouble with fluff speak. Yep, that works.

4 Likes

Horrible, love it.
Want to freaking beat that mare, I want to stomp on her ugly dumb face.
Fluffies have a problem with making their own babies eat poop

3 Likes

I’m more disturbed by the fact that the colt seems to be circumcized.

5 Likes

He can speak for himself.

2 Likes

In my headcanon, and some others, male fluffies also have nipples. I go with two, same for mares. In the case of males, they’re just mostly obscured by fluff, slightly higher on the abdomen.

I can’t tell if there’s some kind of intersex thing going on, or not though. Could be some form of rare mutation.

As for the colours thing, again it’s hard to read because of how she speaks. The comma seems to suggest to me she thinks he’s got bad colours, but maybe she also doesn’t like that he’s ‘weird’. Either way if he’s not happy about her being puke green, or she’s got a similar attitude to him not being puke green, it’s an amusing play on the trope.

5 Likes

From what the mummah said that lil one dont like her milk for some reason and thats an insult to her and she punished the kid with poopie

2 Likes

as soon as the foal can see the programing to hate “bad colors” kicks in.

3 Likes

No! Think of the warranty!

4 Likes

Probably a holdover instinct from their genetic base animals.

Plenty of animals use feces as intentional food sources for secondary digestion or to boost stomach bacteria. Sick or young ones will eat a lot of it for that reason, their body has to go through less effort digesting.

Fluffies use it as punishment which likely stems from their conditioning to NOT eat shit because shit=worst and always bad, in order to not gross out stupid humans who wonder why horses are eating their own crap. Plus the fact they are omnivorous while eating a lot of processes garbage means their shit is usually going to be far less healthy, possibly toxic.

A grass-fed herd can support a Feral who is weaned to live off an all-shit diet. Unweaned ones will need milk as well, but the shit is probably going to be beneficial in the long run.

2 Likes
  • Multi set nipples on babbeh
  • Giant member on babbeh
  • Very detailed poops
  • Buttcheeks on a fluffy

Yup. What a terrible day to have eyes. :frowning:

7 Likes

That’s Deliverance for ya! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Rabbits are a fun example. They’re not eating poop per se, but I can’t remember what it’s called. Basically they have to eat something twice because of their digestive system.

3 Likes

Figured it might have been a hermpahropdite and we just couldn’t see the other parts with the nipples and dick. ~Chuckle~

2 Likes

If that’s the case then Mummah is very tolerant to let it live. That’d be a very confusing mutation for them.

2 Likes

Right? At first I thought deliverance had done that before so I assumed there was precedent. ~ but I went back to check their gallery and I was apparently thinking of someone else.

2 Likes

:+1:

2 Likes

wait, so the mom hates the foal because it’s good colored and for her those are “bad colors” ?

2 Likes

No, because its refusing to drink her milk. Or at least complaining about it.

She is either mimicking him, or saying that its his colors that are bad rather than hers.

2 Likes

Everyone’s interpretations are correct, many have given very good interpretations that I hadn’t thought before.

8 Likes