85 - Poopie Mummah by Deliverance

Translation: the discussion is more interesting than the actual answer. Giving the answer will kill the discussion, so it’s not coming.

Basically, not pulling a Ridley Scott :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Biology

Nipples are formed before the sex of a baby is defined, that’s why you, me and everyone here (probably) has nipples.

3 Likes

I think it’s because she has been mistreated by good colored fluffs her entire life and she thinks the baby will do the same.

3 Likes

I never want to see human milk lines again

2 Likes

Bold assumption

1 Like

Bold assumption would be that someone here don’t have nipples. Probability, man

1 Like

two days of nipple and shit talk ,why

2 Likes

Milk lines is a very controversial topic

2 Likes

You would think so…

1 Like

Why “would”? I am already thinking so

1 Like

They trace erogenous zones.

Just saying.

1 Like

Fluffies who have been abused and haven’t been treated for it may never get over their trauma and inflict it into others.

1 Like

fuck yes, i love it when artists make fluffies really nasty and crass and awful in every way. the worse the better. nipples on the males for no apparent reason, weird pectoral manboobs that make no sense for a quadruped, huge sluglike turds with weird mucus membranes sliding out and flopping all around, creepily humanlike dick (no homo), the works

1 Like

“Bad colows nu num sweet, sweet miwkies”

I think she’s basically saying “bad colors don’t deserve milk” rather than he refused milk

2 Likes

Everyone here has this wrong. Can’t you see that this mare is making the world a better place?

You see, Mummah went to university and was a Brown Fluffy History Studies major. During her time in university, she came to understand the privilege that good-colored fluffies have, as well as their history of systemic oppression and abuse towards Brown Fluffies. Her professor in Critical Poopie Justice Theory recommended the book How to be a Poopie Babbeh Whiteknight by Ibram X. Smarti, and through this, she learned rhat the only way to fight fluffy abuse is to abuse fluffies.

Knowing all this, we can extrapolate what is actually happening here. Mummah is stunningly and bravely checking the privilege of her ignorant, sheltered, pleasingly-colored colt by teaching him what it is like for Brown Babbehs who have not had skin-swap reparations applied yet. She is also teaching him that it is not okay to make fluffies eat poop or say mean things to them unless you are bigger than they are.

Without this very important life experience of getting violently shit on and verbally abused by his BRUNGRAL (Brown, Runt, Green, and/or Alicorn) Fluffy mother, and being taught that he is worthless because of his colors, this colt would be at severe risk of growing up into a dysfunctional, bigoted smarty with fascisic tendencies and a raging hatred for brown and green fluffies, especially those who act like thwy’re superior to other fluffies because of their color.

What a relief!

Also, he most likely did something to deserve getting shit on, anyway; like calling his smelly, shit-smeared, turd-shaped moher a poopby accident… What a fuckkng shitrat! That babbeh is going to grow up to be the next Maroon, mark my words. >=(

Oh, excuse me, it’s time to go clean up the piled excrement and dead raped foals of the 50 Brown smarty fluffies that are living in my house as though it belongs to them. Such wonderful, innocent creatures! :heart:

Bye~

1 Like

I really like that Easter egg with the code, fun way of adding a watermark

grosss… and brutal!

It being more shameful than disgusting to fluffies would make sense - they still clean their babies by licking, poopie fluffies cry and complain but very rarely are they depicted as violently vomiting as most humans who taste poop do, and their first response to poop being there is either to eat it or to get someone else to, while that wouldn’t occur to humans in most circumstances.

1 Like