99% of my work here (by Booperino)

36 Likes

Wait, are you telling me that Trinity knows about the rules of your universe, can write and knows a bunch of words outside of the normal fluffy vocabulary? That foal ain’t normal.

9 Likes

Trinity has the ability of perfect regression.

7 Likes

Things are getting meta. How long until Trinity draws a character who is drawing fluffy comics?

7 Likes

You are right but if it evolves this way it might the smartest fluffy ever or just become one of mutagen’s mutants

4 Likes

either that or she noticed the pattern of the everyday life of her owner and brother lol

7 Likes

How many more layers of meta are you going to add to your content?

2 Likes

However long it takes her to draw CEO Booperino.

3 Likes

When life is so predictable, your own character is capable of breaking the fourth wall. Hmm, that would mean something must be done to “shake” things up.

1 Like

That feel when an imaginary pony draws your whole fluffy career AND approach to fluffies into a short comic strip and nails it perfectly

1 Like

Reverse Booperino idea: Fixer gets a powerful military cyborg fluffy and strips it down for civilian life. It gets bought by a well-meaning owner who accidentally screws up its maintenance and then everything sucks forever.

1 Like

Wait, did Trinity write the text? I assumed it was Fixer narrating the pictures. Not only is that more plausible, but it explains the somewhat sarcastic tone of the text. By themselves, the drawings are fairly straightforward depiction of what Fixer does, with maybe a little exaggeration reflecting Trinity’s idolization of Fixer.

That is, the drawings by themselves seem very in-character for Trinity, the text seems in character for Fixer.

2 Likes