a baby in the big city [by Dragonhammer]

Godzilla attack ( a guy in some boots), lightning strike (a tazer), dye one of them brown or maybe a sudden riot.

1 Like

(Now that we have enuf votes he gets some food so he can servive another day he will also get lost because bear got more votes)
———————————————————————
Be moky a streemer/fluffy breeder you have already hit 75 dollers and it appears that caral (a viewer named him) is watching some tv witch is just some one playing flappy bird sow why not play a little gift for landing himself a job hehehe
———————————————————————
POV switch

Be a handsome green stallion in your apartment just in joying your self watching some birdy flap around wean you hear a DING DONG OH FLUFF NOT AGAIN! Ahem well you guss you should answer and wean you open the door you see ratty he then says “hey I’m here for the rent I see youz got a jobz now so pay up bucko” oh right you forgot you have to give coins to ratty so you go and grab your last coin and give it to him and he says “thanks youz oh by the way I noticed you anent eating that’s muchz so here have some left overs from one of my errr ‘’clients’’ who dint pay on time” oh my fluff he’s the most nice just giveing you free food! “Thnx so muchys mista watty!” “Eaa don’t mention it kid but seriously don’t mention it or you and I will both be in trouble” and as soon as he says that he leaves so before you go to work you eat some of the kibble and go off to work

3 minutes later

Ok your here again it is hard to find places here well anyway you go inside and see mr froggy and he says “took you long enough! It’s time for work moron your job is to taste test some sketti sauce some will taste great and some will taste god dame like shit you will get payed at the end of the day and if one bad one gets through you will be fired got it? Ok!” Yay sauce ok now to taesting

Stretch goles
$25 food runs out for a day-
$50 new food is added-
$75 chosse your own-
$100 new fluff added
$125 one fluff is added
$150 two new foods added
$175 a bar is added
$200 1 new fluff added
$225 a clouthing stoure is added
$250 a furniture store is added
$275 charuls gets a promotion
$300 a police station is added
More to come

4 Likes

We hit 95 dollars

3 Likes

Guys?

2 Likes

still 5 more $ until the new fluff, no? or did i missed something?

2 Likes

(He will get lost now!) :wink: AND NEW FLUFF!!!
———————————————————————
POV switch

Be moky a breeder/streemer and your little rascal is working at his first ever job sauce tasting to test what kind of sauce fluffys like so you can sell a product you’ve been working on fluffy sauce so they have something nice on that sketti of thats so good they miet just want it on its own any way After the first Couple of seconds he really like the pumpkin spice sauce but You did add a secret ingredient in some of the sauce poop his poop to be exact this is so he knows that nummien shit isn’t thary nice hehehe :smiling_imp: also looks like I’ll be adding a new foul since we hit 105 dollars nice soon you’ll be able to pay for rent in a apartment and I don’t have to sleep in the shop!
———————————————————————
Pov switch

Be a handsome green stailen working a jobys so you can pay for rent but you can’t mess up because you could get burny hurtys and you don’t want that so if you don’t want to get fired you have to be smarty and taest the sketti souce

3 minutes later

Mmmmm the taest of the tomato on your tougen the spice the pumpkin now you hit green to say it’s good and HOLY FLUFFING GOD IS THIS POOPIES! IT TASTES SO BAD HOLY FLUFFING FLUFF ITS SO BAD OVER BUTTON OVER BUTTON!
Hu hu hu finally the bad souce is gone but the taste is still on your tough but it isn’t as bad now. Now it’s time you got back to work.

1 hour later

Ok it’s time you got back home so you turn around and you see the frogy friend and he says “well you’ve managed to servived your first day well here is your coins for the day and have a… good day.” That was nice of him so you go to the front door but you disid you haven’t looked around your new town a bit this could be fun :star_struck:

You know the choiceses

2 Likes

hey guys im back

1 Like

Oh hi

sorry i havent posted here in a wiele

You know the drill by now
—————————————————————————————————————————————
just got out of your jobsies and got twee mumnies and you diside to look around the town a bit you bet it’s gonna be fun!
pov switch______

be moky after checking out the comments after going to 2 month robotic classes it apers that people want me to add a new foal to the mix so you go check out the regect sechn and pick out 3 possible candidates

1. caramel she looks like a little piece of caramel but she dosent like to share her food so that ruins a lot of her deals

2. candy cane shes a crismas themed fluff but because its not crismas i cant sell her that and all the crismas themed tricks i taut her

3. chocolate shes brown and that dosent sell to nice owners A LOT of people have been band from this store because of that

mabae i shuold let the coments diside :wink: :wink: :wink:

pov switch_________

Be a handsome green stallion who is now exploreing you new homeys and it looks great! thares a tosies shop and awyways an an an a big pwace wick a wiwy big pwace and a wed wobster westewont the dumme homan brot it in some timez and they let you and mumma num the weftovers sume times you also see…

which fluff?

1. caramel
    1. candy cane
    1. chocolete

0 voters

what dose caral see?

1. rapest
    1. fwee skettis!
    1. two munnies

0 voters

1 Like

Hey check it out

2 Likes

damn i already forgot about it

1 Like

Oh :frowning:

1 Like

give me a break it was 3 months ago

1 Like

Hey check it out bro/broet

1 Like

I know

2 Likes

Dude check it out

1 Like

Soooooo can you invite some people over?

No. If they don’t want to read it, they won’t read even if I invite them

Ok