a baby in the big city thred 2 [byDragonhammer]

this is another extenchin of a thing i wrote if you cant to read it click here a baby in the big city [by Dragonhammer] - #61 by Dragonhammer and to read the rules click here Small Fluffy, Big City [Update and Change of Format]
—————————————————————————————————————————————
just got out of your jobsies and got twee mumnies and you diside to look around the town a bit you bet it’s gonna be fun! so you go to walk around your “city” and it looking good so far gwant but good.
------------------------------------------------------------pov switch------------------------------------------------------------------
be moky after checking out the comments after going to 2 month robotic classes it apers that people want me to add a new foal to the mix so you go check out the regect sechn and pick out 3 possible candidates

1. caramel she looks like a little piece of caramel but she dosent like to share her food so that ruins a lot of her deals
  2. candy cane shes a crismas themed fluff but because its not crismas i cant sell her that and all the crismas themed tricks i taut her
  3. chocolate shes brown and that dosent sell to nice owners A LOT of people have been band from this store because of that

mabae i shuold let the coments diside :wink: :wink: :wink:

pov switch

Be a handsome green stallion who is now exploreing you new homeys and it looks great! thares a tosies shop and awyways an an an a big pwace wick a wiwy big pwace and a wed wobster westewont the dumme homan brot it in some timez and they let you and mumma num the weftovers sume times you also see…

which fluff?

1. carumel
    1. candy cane
    1. chocolete

0 voters

what dose caral see?

1. two munnies!
    1. a rapest
    1. ratty

0 voters

Stretch goles
$25 food runs out for a day-
$50 new food is added-
$75 chosse your own-
$100 new fluff added-
$125 one fluff is added
$150 two new foods added
$175 a bar is added
$200 1 new fluff added
$225 a clouthing stoure is added
$250 a furniture store is added
$275 charuls gets a promotion
$300 a police station is added
More to come

3 Likes

its cool right?

Also if you are confused just click the two links

a haret = 5$

OK if you are confused still once again i ask you to click the link Small Fluffy, Big City [Update and Change of Format]
-------------------------------------------------------------------starting now-------------------------------------------------------

be moky a strimer/breeder that streams a little foal that lives in a little city you made and you feel pride for making it. Anyhow you also test out products that you also sell (because the fluffy market is profitable) on the little fluff named carel that quite rude to you and his siblings and now you are adding a new fluff to the mix, chocolate a good little brown fluffy. Now it’s time to put him in.

You walk over to chocolate to tell him about the idea.
“Hi chocolate how’s it going buddy?” “Chocwit no duing goo chocwit hav haut huwties” “and why is that little buddy?” “Cuz no one won pic chocwit” “oh ummm well how about you go to a place that you’ll love it might be a bit hard but if you work hard you’ll really love it!” “Ota chocwit won go to nice pwase”

Success!

—————————POV switch————————

Be a handsome Stalin and you see some free munnies in a awieway! That shure is lucky of you so you pick up the two munies witch isn’t much but Munnie is munnie and when the munnies you see oh no that dummie humans “hand” and it picks you up and they say “well well well what do we have here?” “D-dumme homan go way no wan you here jus bout go homesies and watch showz on the tb!” “Oh I didn’t realize well I just wanted to tell you that you got a name and that ratty just got a new client :slight_smile: “ what did he say? YOU HAVE A NAMMIES THIS IS THE GREATEST NEWS SINCE YOU GOT HERE! Ok ok you got this “hem what is names dum- me mean homan?” “Well since you were more polite then usual I’ll tell you it’s carel” carel you like it it’s a fine no the bestest name for the bestest fluffy witch is you “wow you must be spechless now have a nice day” now the dummie homan put you down and you went home but something strange was happening ratty was talking to some one else and he was bing nicer then usual “and the bathz room is great you’ll just- oh hay kid watz up?” “Um whoz thats?” “ oh him thatz your new neighbor bambino.” “Oh wel ota bu why is poopie fwuf” “WO WO WO slow your role thar be little compadre people around here don’t tack kindly to people whomz call people poopie Color and will give you a forever hurty or two” jezze you didn’t even now people hurt fluffys for that kind of stuff so you just go to your room and start eating some dry kibble and drink some wawa to watch some tb and the anime Chanel is on witch you used to watch with mama you siplings and the dummie homan witch was the only good thing that came out of living thare well that and your moms huggies. Sigh how you miss her so then you hear “DING DON” FLUFFIN CRIST that was less surprising then the last couple of times so you go the the door.

———————————POV switch———————

Be chocolate a brown fluffy you kinda felt lonely because nobody wanted to adopt you but now you got a new chance and a new fwend you also met a stuffy fwend named ratty thare was a butten in fwont of the doors that went in the wooms your woom was next to another fluffy witch you were really excited about that so you wanted to say hi to him so you pressed the button. You here a scary noise but you were brave and didn’t well scream as loud as the bad fluffs down below to see a vary tired looking fluff.

1 Like

no one? ok ill stop

Hello

1 Like

Hi your post probably got lost in the sea of post re-post all the story in one spot would help to

thank you

so do you wanna read more?

i like the story it just short

thanks you Malow for helping me go back to this siris

Be carel a vary handsome fluffy and is meeting your new naber you looks like the kibel you ate this morning and they aper to have pooped on your porch so you have too clean it up later wich sucks. you were about to tell him to leave but before you can say anything the bwoun fluffy talks to you " hewo niceies to meet you new fwend am news hewe can new fwend helpys?" sigh you say “shurs I gessys com onz”

1 Like

Sorry I’m very bad at writing

1 Like