A Bad Day at Day-care (The Master Butcher)

i could also steal the hard drive and smash it (or ssd)

3 Likes

people are stupid enough to think that fluffies can shat on themselves through diapers. everyone knows that is fluffy shits itself, it is a fluffy problem, not daycareā€™s

10 Likes

i mean yeah but if i killed a fluffy that some one owned its illegal even if they are not classified as real living animals in 17 states but would still count as a object some one owns which is still illegal if under the right circumstances

3 Likes

i thought we were talking about fluffy-on-fluffy bullying, not killing

3 Likes

oh no wait we werenā€™t. fuck

4 Likes

oh cyaimage

4 Likes

I just misread your first comment. sorry

2 Likes

its ok

3 Likes

Iā€™m glad you liked it!
Yes, if children in school found out that one of their classmates was wearing a nappy, it would absolutely get bullied. Iā€™m wondering if I should remove the tag.

5 Likes

Did you know that there are seventeen different ways to dissasemble a camera, nineteen if your feeling creative.

2 Likes

go into the camera room and fuck whith the nas and steal hard drives then smash them the cameras can send any data any were and the data that was on the hard drive is gone

2 Likes

I did have a comic with a red Smarty before, but itā€™s not supposed to be the same one. The last one had an orange mane and this one has a blue one.

4 Likes

Seriously? How do fluffy owners get to be this dumb?

I meanā€¦ Itā€™s believableā€¦ My brother is this stupidā€¦ 98% of these Karenā€™s and Kyleā€™s on social media areā€¦ But DAMN!!!:cold_sweat:

8 Likes

Anal prolapse the red one, make it happen.

4 Likes

And it didnā€™t even apologise for the bad poopies. It only complained that it didnā€™t want to wear it anymore. It hasnā€™t been acting like a good Fluffy.

7 Likes

Oh no, I just realised I spelt the Fluffyā€™s name correctly when the Fluffies were saying it, even though they canā€™t pronounce an R.

3 Likes

Wait, how the fuck did he not put two and two together? Has spending time with a fluffy affected his brain? Are they dumb bros now? Or was he always like that?

intelligent life

6 Likes

Yes, if it had shat itself, how would the shit get on its own face and front legs. Maybe heā€™s stupid, or maybe he just wanted an excuse to abuse the fluffy.

6 Likes

Yeah, thatā€™s the best explanation, I guess. A nonsensical excuse, but I guess he had little imagination or too lazy.

2 Likes

What a cuck he pays for day care they return him a fluffy cover in shit and he blames the fluffy and excuse the incompetent fucks heā€™s paying

7 Likes