A Bad Day at Day-care (The Master Butcher)

I’d like to think the others commiserate him afterwards and wouldn’t make fun of his diaper.

4 Likes

Did you shit on my new Fluffy?!

2 Likes

@The-Master-Butcher @Elias

Someone has obviously never dealt with a diaper blowout. I’ve babysat my nieces and nephews and I can tell you that if there’s enough, the diaper will NOT contain it all. Poop freakin’ everywhere. In this instance I’d be waaaay more apt to believe that Berry just overloaded the diaper than immediately blame a bully fluffy.

7 Likes

You’d think that. But fluffies are idiots and would probably forget the bullying within a few minutes. Then they are left with a fluffy in a diaper covered in shit. Teasing repeats. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You’re right actually. And considering fluffies shit even more than human babies, it could get all over the fluffy.

6 Likes

Well, it’s true that I don’t know anything about diapers, but I’m assuming that the diaper wouldn’t be in such good condition as it is in the end of the comic. And I’m also guessing that the shit would’ve been concentrated closer to the fluffy’s ass.

4 Likes

i hope the human gets his cumupints

2 Likes

I’ve heard that term from time to time but what exactly is a hellgremlin different to a smarty?

2 Likes

TBH the canon that fluffies are constantly shitting and spraying shit is so similar to real horses that one wonders if they were also intended as a parody of them. Horses pass manure a lot of times a day, and they need a strict diet: otherwise they spray shit everywhere or their poop smells like Hell. The also get sick so easily you wonder how they have survived for so long. Even the continuous farting is oddly adequate.

But they’re also wonderful and majestic and once one likes horses you’ll find any other domestic animals lacking.

6 Likes

I think the term is usually used when there’s a story where all or most of the fluffies basically act like arseholes, and not kindly like fluffies are supposed to. Or if a fluffy is actually evil and not just bratty or misbehaved.

But it’s different from a bad smarty because the fluffy wouldn’t call itself a hellgremlin. It’s just a term people use for stories like that.

It doesn’t actually apply to my comic, so I removed the tag.

5 Likes

Those last 4 panels. Masterfully done, especially the facial expressions of the fluffy and owner.

Seeing the fluffys relief crushed into despair in just a few seconds is oddly satisfying.

4 Likes

From what I can see it is a change in narrative from “Fluffies are overly stupid/innocent and cutesy creatures designed as pets but due to being incomplete have some serious flaws. There are some with a rare genetic disorder that make them assholes that they are designed to be unableable to be” vs “Fluffies are disgusting little assholes in general and are all pretty much prepubescent smarties.” There are shades in between but it can be hard to say smarties are rare with the sheer bulk of content about them.

6 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you both, guys for the explanation! :3 I learned something new today!

3 Likes

Do you believe anyone on this site should be allowed to take care of kids (even if they do, I’d still be worried).

3 Likes

Join us next time for another episode of “WHY THE FUCK CAN’T ANYONE SAY WHAT HAPPENED!”

3 Likes

While we’re talking about the owners inability to take care of something, why the hell was nobody keeping an eye on the fragile, emotional diarrhea machines?
If someone with a single brain cell came in and found this situation they would’ve either asked what happened or one of the fluffies would have said something. But it seems as if the fluffies have been alone since he wasn’t cleaned at all or the carers just left him like that all day.

3 Likes

Sensitive fluffies getting bullied at daycare is so insanely satisfying

7 Likes

please tell me this is a series

2 Likes

I’m afraid it was just going to be a one-shot, sorry. However, I’m currently doing a part 2 for a different comic, “Third Wheel”.

2 Likes