A bowl of fluffies with a glass of milk ch.1 (by: soliddragon1234)

The story starts off with Milk the hybrid cow putting on a coat while walking to the door. “Where are you going Milk?” said rainbot the robot rainbow mouse. “Oh, I’m just going for a walk outside for to night before the harsh blizzard comes.” said Milk while starting to open the door. "Alrighty then! but be care full I heard those “fluffy” things are starting to get desperate for a “warm housie”."said rainbot while string some batter. “don’t worry I will,” said Milk. as Milk went outside, she calmly walked through out the town and fields thinking about what she should do later. What rainbot said about those fluffies stuck in her head for a little while too. “getting ‘desperate’ huh? I wonder what those fluffies got in mind to persuade someone to take them home. some of them can’t even run.” she said in her head. after a while she decided to walk back home before she grew icicle horns, until she heard a soft yet loud “hey” she looked down and saw a pink and yellow fluffy it was shivering from the cold and even had ice somehow growing on its fur. the fluffy started to say “TAKE MEH AN BESTES TO WARM HOUSIE, TOYSIES AN BESTES SKETTI OR GET SOWWRI HOOFIES” said the obnoxiously loud mare while here white and blue foal did a pitiful raspberry. “Look here your fat mare and ugly sidekick rat, I’m not taking you home. i can care less about you or your bestest or “sketties” and if you threaten me one more time i will kill you.” said Milk as she walked away waving her scorpion tail as a warning, but sadly the fly brained mare got upset and tried to “attack” Milk, but as we can already tell, this WONT end good for the mare or her foal. “NU U AM NYU MUMMAH AN U GIB-” she was cut off when Milk kicked her away. “ew, I can’t believe it just touched me! and I can’t believe you guys are as smart as a bag of socks!” the mare smacked against a wall and started to bleed from the nose. “SCREEEEE!!! MUMMAH! I GIVE SORRY POOPIES TO MUNSTA!” said the foal. it tried to push a turd, but nothing came out. Milk saw this opportunity and snatched the foal off the ground. “I saw some recipes on cooking a fluffy, and you are perfect to start!” said Milk while stuffing it into a bag with breathing holes. “NYU BESTES IL SABE U” said the mare waddling at a slow pace. “Nope” said milk as she stabbed the mare with her scorpion tail. “You will be needed for my dinner too.” as she stuffed the sleepy mare in the bag, she walks home thinking about the stuffed fluffy and fluffy rice recipes.

5 Likes

Needs to be broken up into paragraphs as it is pretty awkward to read in its current state, but I do like the actual story.

1 Like

Nah I’m good on this on

E: if you can’t be assed to write in paragraphs and to write more than I have to do regularly in college then I can’t be assed to read your fluffy story. Short is fine starting out but if it’s not readable to begin with, I’m just gonna go search the backlog of stories till I find what I like. Good luck with yours going forward.

Cannot help but feel this might do with a bit of background. Even without the scorpion tail.