A brave mummah QwQ (By NovaUmbra)

This was meant for flufftober, but I wasn’t feeling it at the time so I did something else.
finally got round to it :3

Any clues why she’s out there? :eyes:

86 Likes

badass mummah

12 Likes

To find better place to stay, tho I don’t think she’ll make it far before her foals freeze up because her fur isn’t warm enough and will get stuck enough that they can’t escape and then stays in the one spot and freezes to death hugging her dead foals

18 Likes

I’d adopt on the spot

7 Likes

A distinct possibility indeed ywy

4 Likes

It looks like with that amount of snow, that the house they were in caved in on itself.

Definitely a brave mummah that id take in with her babies

7 Likes

That means she probably had to dig out ÓwÒ

3 Likes

she’s brave but she won’t last long poor thing.

5 Likes

Fingers crossed there’s a house nearby :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

She is on the run from her old herd. She thought she found a safe-ish place for the night but saw some old herdmates looking for her. They didn’t think she saw them so while they go back to inform the others where she is she is marching off in the night to make whatever distance she can.

Hopefully, the falling snow will cover her tracks.

Hopefully, she will get her babies somewhere safe before it’s too late.

6 Likes

Ooo, now there’s some intrigue! Mammah on the run!

3 Likes

Any good parent wants better for their children and sometimes they are the push needed to motivate change.

2 Likes

I jeed to draw a fluffburger… :no_mouth:

1 Like

Special Friend has not returned to the abandoned shed, so she needs to go looking. Fluffies are as tough as they are dumb in my work, but it looks like she is missing her winter coat.

2 Likes

Snowman said: “This is snowman’s land.”

1 Like

Fluffies… easy to break, hard to kill

2 Likes

I can see that working…

1 Like

I sense a possible happy ending

2 Likes

Someone told her there were nummies out past the snow if she walks far enough. This was of course a lie.

3 Likes

Godspeed fluffy, godspeed.

1 Like