A Brown Fluffy Family Part 1 by InLos

Fluffies, strange creatures. More then 80% of fluffies are ‘racist’, many brown fluffies are treated…well like shit! So just imagine an all brown fluffy family, this Textbox with simulate that.

A fluffy family, 2 babbehs, 1 mummah and 1 daddeh! They enjoyed their lives, they seemed to be the only fluffies for metres. The brown mare sat up “Drink aww de milkies babbehs!” The babbehs had a good life. The Brown Stallion would leave throughout the day to find nummies for his special friend, they lived in a calm, peaceful meadow and a ‘Weaf Housie’ food wasn’t hard to get.

“Hwello specwal fwiend, fwuffy found bewwy nummies!” The stallion said proudly, the babbehs hugged his leg as tight as they could “I wuv chu daddeh an’ mummah!” The babbehs almost brought the stallion to tears, it was truly heart-warming. During the night, they slept under a massive leaf and predators were rare, life was good.

The peace was quickly interupted by a smarty fluffy with blue fur and a purple mane. “Dis am smarty wand nao, go way poopeh fwuffies or take sowwy hoovsies!” The smarty huffed and puffed.
The Brown Stallion stood up for his family “Nu am smarty, chu am dummeh fwuffy”
The Smarty bursted with anger and tried to attack the stallion but to no avail. Due to the ‘Poopeh Family’ having lot’s of food and rest they were visibly stronger and faster.

The Brown Stallion gouged the smarty’s eye out, the smarty screeched in agony before retreating back to the wilderness. Before leaving, the smarty made a futile attempt to slander the family. The babbehs were huddled up with eachother chirping in fear. “Nu worry babbehs, daddeh scared dem waysie!” The stallion’s voice was upbeat and proud as he defended his family.

The mare was proud of her special friend for protecting their home, but they feared the smarty would return with his herd. They Shrugged it off however, in other words they didn’t give a shit.
“I wuv chu daddeh an mummah!” Said both the babbehs. Both the parents also told them how much they were loved before nuzzling up and falling asleep.

Disclaimer - This is my first one so it may seem a little unexperienced, that’s because it is, they may be up to ten parts. The next ones will be longer.

6 Likes

<3

1 Like

This was awesome! I’ve got a soft spot for brown fluffs. It’s nice to see them get the upper hoof.

2 Likes

I felt bad for them so I gave them the spotlight, also it’s my personal favourite fluffy color.

1 Like

This is absolutely awful. Brown Fluffy hate is already an overused trope but making them “Donut Steel Mary Sues” is another level of bad. Please reconsider your next posts.

1 Like

Sure sure, whatever.

1 Like