A Call for Artists and Collaboration

Heyo it is your GloryRaptor here and I’m posting this up because well I have a bunch of works on the back burner with various artists I wanted to produce more images, stories and the like for the community when feeling it so this was that way to reach out to the community.

If you would like to work with me on something I have a few projects and ideas looking for artists.

The Fate of 12 continues there is 3 more bits for it before his final fate will be decided.

A Comic or series of images dealing with Cerulean after he is found with Emerald.

Some informational images with Holly explaining some Holly Farms canon for fluffies.

Some of the early attempts at the claw machine she had made.

The different Fluffy generations(domestic and feral).

A day in the life of Holly’s fluffies.

A comic about her brothers capturing a herd.

Holly attempting to cure a bitch mare and the results.

Squid games but fluffies her brothers caught.

More fluffies being exposed to drugs showing the wild effects it has on them.

A different series of safety videos from holly showing which normal human foods fluffies should not be fed.

Holly’s dog and the fluffies playing

As just a few of them and if any of those interest you hit me up and lets talk.
I’m willing to talk and work either most everyone just hit me up here.

8 Likes

I’d maybe be interested in collaborating, I’m trying to get into writing.

I’m curious about the wider storyline behind Holly Farms. The claw machine makes me think it’s a kind of amusement park, or maybe the family are breeders?

Some character details

Holly’s parents own a farm for mary jane in Colorado and some other crops. They are good people but not good with fluffies, cats, birds etc. Great with dogs though(the family has 2)

Her Uncle works for Hasbio. He is in charge of fluffy intelligence i.e. he was brought in during the Alpha stages when turns out there product was to dumb then the Incident with a certain group happens. Hasbio already is paying him so now instead of making fluffies a high quality bio-toy he is fixing flaws with genetic engineering duct tape
He’s a stressed scientist who hates any fluffies that do not meet his standards of what would have been his minimum of acceptable intelligence had the incident not happened.
But loves his niece, nephews and kids

Holly’s younger brothers(3 years younger) are twins and are both abusers and sadistic they make games of it and try all sorts of creative ways to do terrible things.
The ends for some of the foals we see in some Holly Farm stuff that is abuse are them buying the foals from Holly to ‘gift’ to friends at school and her parents forcing her to be nice.
They also have a patreon for there videos which helps fund getting foals in a can and other stuff of that nature
The sandpaper slide in the Fate of 12 was one of there things.

Holly herself is a fan of fluffies as an idea and has similar minimum standards as her uncle but is far more patient and willing to work with a fluffy rather then what he would do.
This makes her high standards along with supportive nature do a lot of good but she doesn’t succeed all the time as seen with Cerulean and some others. This along with other things I have noted is part and parcel her issue with SBS babies.
Her care with fluffies and selling the excess ones(with a Hasbio official license provided by her Uncle) made her gain popularity on social media circles
Which is what led to the claw machine, and the fact she has a show on Fluffy-TV(her brothers once they hit 18 get a show as well for abusers).
This made her into a breeder as much by choice as by happenstance.
Her parents seeing the money helped her setup the stuff she needed.

1 Like

I see. So is it kind of Knott’s Berry Farm, where people come to the farm to buy weed and try amusements like the claw machine?

I started on a spreadsheet for the characters Holly Farms Characters - Google Sheets

A bit she becomes popular and goes to conventions and the claw machine became a attraction in nearby areas.

1 Like