A Chance Meeting (OtherCoraline)

You always could just ask before you adopt it. Could go either way to, adopt one that is alone without family or one that does and separate them if you want to torture it. Point is, we engeniered these things to talk, might as well take advantage of that.

1 Like

I can’t be happier

2 Likes

Same

2 Likes

Same.
It’s probably why I enjoy your content so much.

4 Likes

Oof, that’s rough.

I imagine the two owners are strangers, which makes this short reunion even tougher on the pair

1 Like

Tear the families apart. Then do so literally to each individual.

1 Like

This one image makes me so happy.

3 Likes

It’s certainly the gut punch you’d want near the end a long tale about these two as ferals, soon parents, into the shelter, ripped apart, great opportunity for creative or bleak foal deaths, and then this–doubly so if one or both are now fixed.

1 Like

Normally, I love to watch fluffies suffer—but this one actually makes me sad. The absolute desperation on the father’s face; the grief and brokenness on the mother’s face; they’re just so heartbreaking. @OtherCoraline you are one of those rare creators who manages to give fluffies a soul while keeping them in the same pathetic state they were meant to be in.

1 Like

I think what scares me the most is the carelessness of the owners.
By the way, your ponies are really fun to draw.

1 Like

Honestly, being told I’ve gone too far and made an abuse/sad box/horror box fan sad is like the biggest compliment a sadbox creator could get. Thanks @ThatsWhy , you made my day. :hugs:

1 Like

I never said you went too far lol :heart:

1 Like

If you ever felt like expanding on this vignette to make it ever sadder, please do.

2 Likes