A cliché story by Z05

A bright future awaits these two babies, but each has achieved it through different methods.

85 Likes

Could you do a sequel plz on what their bright futures are?

4 Likes

… make the fat one SUFFER !!!

9 Likes

Kinda like the no milkies story , you just want to take a pin needle to that fat retard body and all over

6 Likes

Poor lil brownie… :whaaa:

5 Likes

The pink one deserves to be eaten. Preferably alive.

6 Likes

I really want to kick the bestest babbeh!

3 Likes

I wanna vent bestest into Mummashs mouth and let poopy have all the milk

5 Likes

Stomp the brown one and torture the pink one.

Looking at this again , keep them both alive for a few weeks , but abuse the fuck out of the pink retard , and treat and train the brown one to be both the kindess fluffy but not talarating any bestest or smartie behavior, so hes both super sweet and a trained killer , and when there both old enough and the roles are reversed so pink is small thin and usless and brown is built up like a brick , brownie will kill and take pinks horn for him self

2 Likes

Fatten up the brown one, slim down the pink one. Keep going until their weights meet in the middle.

1 Like

Or just feed the pink one to the brown one. Donezo!

2 Likes

Chaos, not every problem can be solved by inserting something into something else.

2 Likes

Nah, Chaos wouldn’t do that. He doesn’t like hurting fluffies, remember? Unless they’re as bad as Umbra, maybe.

But Chaos could probably think up a creative way to motivate a fat fluffy into losing weight.

Slayer already has…

2 Likes

pillow the pink fattso and make it a litterpal for the brown one. If it loves to eat, then let it eat the bestest nummies for good colored fluffys, poopies

1 Like

Hey, pink one is only a baby, it’s hardly its fault it apparently has a bitch mummah.

3 Likes

I want to shove thumb tax up the pink ones ass already

2 Likes

other way around , the mom only acts worse if the baby is already a retard aka “sensitive” baby

Disability isn’t its fault either, any more than it would be a disabled human’s.

2 Likes

While normally tru , its backwards logics with fluffs , you can’t compare them to humans , since even if you remove the pink retard nothing would change for the brown , and yes it is both the baby and mothers fault ultimately.