A cliché story by Z05

pillow the pink fattso and make it a litterpal for the brown one. If it loves to eat, then let it eat the bestest nummies for good colored fluffys, poopies

1 Like

Hey, pink one is only a baby, it’s hardly its fault it apparently has a bitch mummah.

3 Likes

I want to shove thumb tax up the pink ones ass already

2 Likes

other way around , the mom only acts worse if the baby is already a retard aka “sensitive” baby

Disability isn’t its fault either, any more than it would be a disabled human’s.

2 Likes

While normally tru , its backwards logics with fluffs , you can’t compare them to humans , since even if you remove the pink retard nothing would change for the brown , and yes it is both the baby and mothers fault ultimately.

Also the mental aspect is just assumptions, given the fat fuck just looks like another fluffy in a different story (who waa actually “issued” and the mother did take care of all her babies despite that"

This baby more then likely is just a fat bestest doomed to smatie syndrome

They’re all fluffies, and that’s reason enough.

Yeah, no. I’mma have to ask you to step away from the floofs, plz.

So having a different opinion makes my post “shit”. Fascinating. :thinking:

1 Like

What’s happening here? Why are you arguing in my swam… my post?

2 Likes

I’m just very against the “abuse fluffies just because they’re fluffies” stance.

3 Likes

I agree. I know they’re fictional creatures, but good stories can be told without resorting to abuse.

4 Likes

@Huggies4Buggies was upset because I had a different opinion.

I wasn’t annoyed at him being a hugboxer, like he seems to have implied, I was annoyed at the way he responded to me not being a hugboxer (and the way he generally responds to people he disagrees with). I agree that stories are better when they’re complex and aren’t just “haha fluffy go scree”.

2 Likes

That was literally the opposite of what you said. Also, my response was only asking you to leave these particular fluffies alone, not fluffies in general. And I do not have a specific way I respond to people I disagree with, thank you. I respond differently each time, based on what the situation calls for.

I’m generally just annoyed that you’re going around dropping shit ratings on posts you disagree with or don’t understand. The actual response was fine and I honestly smiled at it when I first saw it. It was that little bit of passive aggressiveness with the rating that got under my skin, especially since you’ve done it elsewhere. It’s kind of a small thing to be bothered by, I know—but, like, it just seems so petty.

1 Like

For me, the crap emoji is my version of a “thumbs down”, nothing more. If other people read it as something stronger, that’s not my intention. Also, I have no problem with people not being hugboxers, it’s specifically mistreating chirpies that I don’t like, whether done by humans or by other fluffies. Anything else is fine by me.

A lot of people tend to interpret it as implying that the responder thinks the content of the post is, y’know, “shit”. Which could be interpreted as an insult by some. I do understand where you’re coming from, though—this site doesn’t have a downvote/dislike button, so it’s reasonable that people might come up with some kind of alternative.

However, I’d argue that the downvote button was left out to avoid situations like this one, where one person inadvertently feels insulted by another disliking their post. The difference in people’s interpretations of those ratings is exactly why I almost never use them.

Anyway… All worked out, no hard feelings, I hope. :heart::heart::heart:

Chirpies make me incredibly homicidal. I don’t even know know why I hate them so much; I don’t have this reaction to anything else besides fluffies. But I don’t have anything against those who like them, as I said earlier. They’re adorable even to someone who hates them lol

2 Likes

I’m good if you are, and I hope we can stay pals in this crazy neighborhood. “Us weirdos have to stick together”, right?

1 Like

Well, it seems like this dispute was settled in a good way :blush:. That makes me happy. Tomorrow there will be a new drawing, so stay tuned.

2 Likes