A Community mini-theme: Gardenfluffs and Fruit Fluffs

I’ve done a lotta neat stuff with mine.
That paranthropus skull I use for my logo?
That’s my work.

2 Likes

That is so cool! I saw a T-Rex skull on etsy and thought of you XD

2 Likes

D’awwwwwww…GEE!
:heart:Blush :heart:

2 Likes

I agree.

2 Likes

Wait what a skull?
Wait that is indeed a skull!
I thought it was a clay mouse, because from a far away it kind looks like one!

The lenses are the ears, and the tip of the teeth is the nose, and the bumb on its head is its but!

Awww… No i cant see it anymore. Now i just see a pretty cool skull.

2 Likes

Yup. Paranthropus Aethiopicus. An early “robust” hominid who lived alongside the skinnier australopithecines.

2 Likes

yay! This one sounds very interesting! Also some very cute fluffie designs can come up from it! I can’t wait!

2 Likes

Im happy to see this. I’ve been wondering about garden/plant fluffies. Fluffies often seem to be devastating to local eco systems in stories, so I’ve been wondering if plant/garden fluffies would be made to correct that loss of natural life.

2 Likes

Personally I think the idea of regular fluffies eating gardenfluffs needs to be explored.

Makes a whole lot more sense than cannibal fluffies.

3 Likes

My submission

2 Likes

Behold Tato!

3 Likes

Adding a link of this post to your submission is enough by the way. Not like you can’t advertise it this way, I am just saying it for guys who think it’s necessary

1 Like

Just felt like dropping a line here just for people who follow this page.

5 Likes

I did not know that. Thank you.

2 Likes

My submission.

1 Like

The Gardenfluffs theme week ends Today!
You have 8 more hours to get your entries in!
If I have not yet added a link to your creation (unless you added it yourself) please let me know so I can remedy that.
(I missed one in our last theme which has caused us to re-start the voting process on it. I have no one to blame for this other than myself)

2 Likes

I managed to finish my part before time ran out! I’m really happy :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Three hours remain

1 Like

And We Are Now Closed! Thank you to all of our participants!

4 Likes