A Community mini-theme: Gardenfluffs and Fruit Fluffs

While the scores are being tallied for our official theme week, IcepickVasectomy has requested a mini-theme to assist him with game assets.

@IcepickVasectomy says:

Garden Fluffs and Fruit Fluffs

Gardenfluffs according to the Fluffydex Wiki:
“Garden Fluffies are made of plant based materials such as grass and wood.
They look like normal fluffies but seem to be covered in grass or some
kind of moss. They can have flowers and plants on their backs, although
it is unknown how they get there. They seem to have slowed pain receptors,
as people can take plants and fruit from the fluffy without much of a fight.
Most just wonder where pieces of their body went. Their offspring is made by
a foal growing out from a tree or plant on the mother’s back.”

Fruitfluffs According to the Fluffydex Wiki:
“These are a sub-set of garden fluffies. They are whole fruits and vegetables with fluffy appendages.”

One of the subgenres of fluffydom that I’ve always felt has lots of untapped potential with relatively little content exploiting it is Gardenfluffs.
So in pursuit of this I’ve suggested to Virgil that we run a contest to generate new Gardenfluff content. Gardenfluffs are weird fluffies that don’t have
many established mannerisms or characteristics so I’d really love to see how the community approaches this contest so we can learn more about these strange little creatures.
The person who creates my favorite piece of content will have their OC 3D modeled and inserted into FluffGen as as a Garden Fluff Store merchant.
I’m looking forward to seeing what you all create!

The Rules
All genres and all mediums will be accepted
All entries must be new content, not old works.
If you enter more than one entry, they will together be counted as One entry.
Deadline for entries is Friday July 9th 00:00 Greenwich Mean Time,
There will be three winners selected by the staff of FluffyCommunity.com
IcepickVasectomy will choose his favorite piece of art and the artist will have their OC put into FluffGen as a Garden Fluff Store merchant. (The OC has to be original and cannot be a copyrighted or trademarked character.)
Submissions in our Controversial subcategories will still be considered for the competition. This means that Anthro is allowed.

Good luck to all of our participants!

23 Likes

@IcepickVasectomy It’s time

4 Likes

When I found this community, I made a promise to myself. I told myself there was something I’d never write on, something that disturbed me. After reading this, a concept instantly formed in my mind. And now I have to break that promise.

7 Likes

Disturbing ideas are the most fun to write, in my opinion.
I have more fun with them.

5 Likes

Were Gardenfluffs originally based on something specific? MLP, Pokemon, Japanese mascots, or something?

2 Likes

Huh. I literally just uploaded a garden fluffy story before I saw this. Guess I can add a theme_week tag, right?

3 Likes

Chia pets?

4 Likes

Makes sense.

3 Likes

Shit, you could probably make your own garden fluffy model by 3D printing a fluffy and putting that Chia crap on it.

5 Likes

Oh wait, I looked it up, apparently it has to be terracotta.

So you could just make a terracotta fluffy and put the stuff on that. Dunno how hard it is, because I’ve never made anything with terracotta.

4 Likes

According to google, extremely easy.

Its just cheap red earthenware clay, the part you want the seeds to grow being scored up, then adding chia seeds in planting gel.

4 Likes

Ah, okay. If anyone wants to use this idea, feel free, because I’m not gonna. My thing is writing, I’m no good at arts and crafts.

4 Likes

Hasn’t @Guodzilla been making little fluffies out of clay?
He might find this idea interesting

8 Likes

What a beautiful and perfect time to come back.

8 Likes

And we’re very pleased to see you!

Show us how it’s done, buddy!

3 Likes

I hope people like screaming fruit.

6 Likes

I do indeed, but I don’t have a 3d scanner, and my 3d software has been mega-glitchy lately.
(Grumble, bitch, growl, kvetch)

4 Likes

Ooooh 3D printers are amazing!

3 Likes

(SHRIIIIIEEEEEEEK!!!)
YOU’RE BACK!!!
:nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face:
YAY!!!
:nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face:

3 Likes