Garden Fluff Theme Week Submission (OtherCoraline)

Theme Week

60 Likes

This was a challenge enough to draw, so no need to add a sadbox twist to it.

Enjoy one of my few hugbox-with-no-strings-attached pics! :hugs:

Edit: I wanted to leave out dialogue and just let the picture speak for itself. But for anyone interested in Gardenfluff vocab

gasp Fwuffy fiwstes wipe (ripe) babbeh! Mummah wuv wipe babbeh! Pwace babbeh hewe fo nummiest bestes sunnie nummies ebah!

Yes. I realize fluffies usually refer to the sun as “bwite baww” or “bwite-time baww” but bwite-time baww nummies doesn’t roll off the tongue like sunnie nummies do. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

13 Likes

So cute

4 Likes

oh i was expecting a lawnmower or something but this really cute

2 Likes

But, still:

They get sprayed with Round Up.

4 Likes

Cute chirpie eggplant.

3 Likes

I appreciate this, coraline!

4 Likes

No. No. Bad @I_might_be_weasel this is hugbox!

sprits with spray bottle

5 Likes

Awww cuite…

2 Likes

Pure Hugbox from Coraline? Hey I really like to appreciate your fluffies without worring about what’ll happen to them next :heart:

6 Likes

Absolutely wonderful scene. The pride she has for her babbeh is delightful.

3 Likes

But, but, but I need my abuse fix.

2 Likes

Actually I know this is morbid but I can’t shake the thought. What would happen if a garden fluffy foal was used as an enfie babbeh by a regular fluffy? Would it kill or harm it? And if so would they be ostracized like a normal enfie babbeh?

1 Like

You got enough avenues for abuse with this fandom, you don’t have to ask for it on a hugbox image

3 Likes

And there is almost no garden fluffy abuse. Plus OtherCoraline makes fantastic abuse and sadbox.

1 Like

I’m tempted to say otherwise, but the one garden fluffy abuse image I know is by Quickhorn has yet to be reuploaded. There is also the abuse image by gr1m thats of a marijuana fluffy.

1 Like

I also waited until most of the hugboxers already made their comments. It would be spoiling the hugbox party when it is first posted. Its been 12 hours and there are literally over a dozen posts. Odds are there won’t be much more. And because mine is at the bottom it can be ignored.

1 Like

I noticed people did that on the booru many, many tines. Its a little bit frustrating, to be honest, and kinda assumes that people won’t revisit art.

1 Like

People revisit the art, not the comments typically.

1 Like

It would be like visiting the Mona Lisa just to look at graffiti beneath it.

1 Like