Gardenfluffies Theme Week Poll

9 Likes

For Mobile Users

https://fluffy-community.com/t/daddys-tree-fluffsplosion/18596
You are required to unmute Controversial Images to see this content

8 Likes

Wait… Can i still vote even though i took part on this?

4 Likes

You could vote for yourself to so far as I know.

5 Likes

You and whoever else entered the contest are allowed to vote, you can vote for yourself or someone else.

6 Likes

:smirk:
Hehee…

4 Likes

@LostDauphin gets my vote for the lore-art combo, with emotion.

But @NekuChan and @fluffsplosion were the runner-ups.

4 Likes

yeah
I voted for LostDauphin lol

4 Likes

you can, but you will be, as Virgil put it, “a very bad fluffy”

4 Likes

LostDauphin got my vote. Good crop this time for this contest but they came out on top.

2 Likes

lol I voted for Weston_Hafsen, loved his tribute art.

2 Likes

I did something for the theme week too. Well, I did something about garden fluffies, and I only noticed right after I uploaded it that the theme week was going on, so I guess I accidentally did something for the theme week.

If that’s why my name isn’t in the poll, that’s fine. I’m not going to demand that you include me if there’s a reason to not include me. I’m not upset, I’m just curious.

2 Likes

Shi!
I’m sorry, I thought I got everybody… Guess I was wrong.

2 Likes

Nah, it’s cool. If you just didn’t think about me, it’s okay, because I’m used to that. I get that all the time in real life, and you guys don’t pull that shit on me. Which is why I like you guys. You try to think about me, so I try to think about you.

The piece is “The Mystery Of The Druids”. No, it’s not a parody of the game, the title is just a reference, and there is a druid in it. Not the screaming one on the game’s cover, although I did try to work a reference to him in.

2 Likes

we put links to the announcement post into submissions in order to track them. you didn’t know about the theme week, and you didn’t put the link because of that. simple as that. this is the only reason your submission flew under the radar

3 Likes

Again, it’s okay. Like I said, if there’s a reason it happened, I understand. If it’s because I fucked up, I definitely understand.

And again, I’m not gonna demand to be included. If it’s possible to do so, and you guys want to, that’s great, I’ll be grateful, but I’m not gonna throw a tantrum if you won’t or can’t do it. If this is on me, it’s on me. I can take the L just fine.

But in my defence, I don’t have a lot of experience with theme weeks, so I was probably bound to make a mistake somewhere. This is what I get for jumping in blindly. So it’s good that you’re pointing this out to me, and I’ve gotta say thanks. This way, I learn from my mistakes, and hopefully, next time I decide to throw my hat in the ring, my hat will actually land in the ring. This time, my hat didn’t just not land in the ring, it went out the window and landed in an open manhole.

2 Likes

come on, don’t be so dramatic about it. there will be more theme weeks, and you will have all the chances to win in them

3 Likes

If your post was missed, it’s specifically because I missed it. I apologize.
I thought I had stayed on top of this theme better, but apparently text posts are still slipping through the cracks

6 Likes

That’s true, I’m just saying, I made a mistake, and I’m not gonna make it again.

2 Likes

Look, it’s kinda my fault too. I should have done a bit more research on how entering a theme week works. I thought it was as easy as just putting the theme_week tag in. That’s on me, Virgil.

1 Like