Gardenfluffies Theme Week Poll

9 Likes

For Mobile Users

https://fluffy-community.com/t/daddys-tree-fluffsplosion/18596
You are required to unmute Controversial Images to see this content

8 Likes

Waitā€¦ Can i still vote even though i took part on this?

4 Likes

You could vote for yourself to so far as I know.

5 Likes

You and whoever else entered the contest are allowed to vote, you can vote for yourself or someone else.

6 Likes

:smirk:
Heheeā€¦

4 Likes

@LostDauphin gets my vote for the lore-art combo, with emotion.

But @NekuChan and @fluffsplosion were the runner-ups.

4 Likes

yeah
I voted for LostDauphin lol

4 Likes

you can, but you will be, as Virgil put it, ā€œa very bad fluffyā€

4 Likes

LostDauphin got my vote. Good crop this time for this contest but they came out on top.

2 Likes

lol I voted for Weston_Hafsen, loved his tribute art.

2 Likes

I did something for the theme week too. Well, I did something about garden fluffies, and I only noticed right after I uploaded it that the theme week was going on, so I guess I accidentally did something for the theme week.

If thatā€™s why my name isnā€™t in the poll, thatā€™s fine. Iā€™m not going to demand that you include me if thereā€™s a reason to not include me. Iā€™m not upset, Iā€™m just curious.

2 Likes

Shi!
Iā€™m sorry, I thought I got everybodyā€¦ Guess I was wrong.

2 Likes

Nah, itā€™s cool. If you just didnā€™t think about me, itā€™s okay, because Iā€™m used to that. I get that all the time in real life, and you guys donā€™t pull that shit on me. Which is why I like you guys. You try to think about me, so I try to think about you.

The piece is ā€œThe Mystery Of The Druidsā€. No, itā€™s not a parody of the game, the title is just a reference, and there is a druid in it. Not the screaming one on the gameā€™s cover, although I did try to work a reference to him in.

2 Likes

we put links to the announcement post into submissions in order to track them. you didnā€™t know about the theme week, and you didnā€™t put the link because of that. simple as that. this is the only reason your submission flew under the radar

3 Likes

Again, itā€™s okay. Like I said, if thereā€™s a reason it happened, I understand. If itā€™s because I fucked up, I definitely understand.

And again, Iā€™m not gonna demand to be included. If itā€™s possible to do so, and you guys want to, thatā€™s great, Iā€™ll be grateful, but Iā€™m not gonna throw a tantrum if you wonā€™t or canā€™t do it. If this is on me, itā€™s on me. I can take the L just fine.

But in my defence, I donā€™t have a lot of experience with theme weeks, so I was probably bound to make a mistake somewhere. This is what I get for jumping in blindly. So itā€™s good that youā€™re pointing this out to me, and Iā€™ve gotta say thanks. This way, I learn from my mistakes, and hopefully, next time I decide to throw my hat in the ring, my hat will actually land in the ring. This time, my hat didnā€™t just not land in the ring, it went out the window and landed in an open manhole.

2 Likes

come on, donā€™t be so dramatic about it. there will be more theme weeks, and you will have all the chances to win in them

3 Likes

If your post was missed, itā€™s specifically because I missed it. I apologize.
I thought I had stayed on top of this theme better, but apparently text posts are still slipping through the cracks

6 Likes

Thatā€™s true, Iā€™m just saying, I made a mistake, and Iā€™m not gonna make it again.

2 Likes

Look, itā€™s kinda my fault too. I should have done a bit more research on how entering a theme week works. I thought it was as easy as just putting the theme_week tag in. Thatā€™s on me, Virgil.

1 Like