A plant fluffy subspecies (Art by:gr1m_)

Heheh I think I’m just a little bit late for the contest but it’s alright!
I still wanted to show a fun idea , the cannafluff. also known on the street as the WeedFluff ! :smiling_imp:

Fullscreen :mag_right:

Gardenfluff Theme Week

55 Likes

Cute AND I can get high?

bfd

15 Likes

Remember to put your name in the title.

4 Likes

Incredible…love it!

2 Likes

I’ve got a few friends with blue cards (prescribed marijuana by their doctors) who would love this.

3 Likes

As an incorrigible stoner, I can say with absolute certainty that I approve. Maybe add a “drugs” tag, though?

I’ve done rasta fluffies, and I’ve done plant/garden fluffies, but I never even thought of weed fluffies.

And this is what I now have on my mind:

tumblr_lobuagHt2t1qzgu2jo1_1280

6 Likes

Oh wait, even better:

Image-8

I’ve also got one of Poison Ivy trying to get Batman stoned, if anyone wants it.

2 Likes

I took one look at the fluffies and knew it was weed without reading anything else on the page

3 Likes

MMMMM WEEEEEEEED

3 Likes
1 Like

I really wanna post that panel now, but I just noticed that Poison Ivy is pretty much naked in it. There’s no visible nips or vag, but I’m still not sure if it’ll be allowed.

Sorry. Not flipping that coin. If @Virgil or another mod allows it, I’ll post it.

If not, the comic is Batman: The Widening Gyre. I have no idea what a gyre is, but the comic’s written by Kevin Smith.

Because of course it would be written by Kevin Smith.

2 Likes

You’re not regulated on what you share in private messages. But yeah, I wouldn’t recommend posting that in public.

Hey @gr1m_1 , it occurs to me that lots of people have made weed fluffs, and shroom fluffs…but so far nobody seems to have made Coca Fluffs.
Maybe they have a sort of dander that humans like to snort. :shrug:

3 Likes

See, now I’m glad I stopped to double-check instead of just going ahead and posting it like a moron.

And while it’s not entirely like what you suggested, I just did a story about a coke dealer owning a fluffy. Dunno if that’s ever been done before.

1 Like

Interesting. Though kinda cute, I’d like to see these little things burn as well.

In addition to indica and sativa, there is also ruderalis, which is used to create strains called autoflowerings.