Some clips... (By: Eded_ted)

Soo… You know when i did the animation thing with my drawing app, where i just moved the characters around?
Well, i tried making a nother one of those funny things but longer and better, but there where a lot of complications…

Long story short, i did not manage to make it work.

Soo… Lot of work for nothing.

In that time that went to waste i could of continued the hunt comic… But life is life!

But i did not let that stop me, so i made these 5 mini clips!

So enjoy!

20210705_182810
20210705_182851
20210705_182931
20210705_183059
20210705_221405

Aaand… I did not get to use all the material i made for the “mini movie”, because it did not work, so the things you see in those clips is just a fraction of all the stuff.

So, to make use of the content not used, here is all the objects/characters i made.

So, you can download it and make your own clips if you want, with a digital app, like i did, or you can just print it on paper and do it like that or something like that. Idk i just dont want this going to waste.

Berry Fluff is for the Gardenfluffs Theme Week

38 Likes

Lovely Ed’ed_ting’ skills Eded_ted, can’t wait to see more.

2 Likes

YES I MANAGED TO FIT THE FIFTH IN!

2 Likes

I would say that actually it wasn’t for nothing! You did an amazing job and I bet learned a lot. Next time it’ll work out, just keep at it. You;ve got the tools, you’ve got the talent, Now that’s a big twinkie!! Wait sorry, I mixed up my Ghostbusters reference. Either way, I hope you keep at it.

3 Likes

Is the berry fluffy for our Gardenfluff theme week?

2 Likes

what the going fuck is on?

3 Likes

That yellow orange muscle and chin fluff is hilarious nicely done @Eded_ted :joy:

2 Likes

This gives me an early Adult Swim vibe.

2 Likes

Oh yes, my plan was to add a berry fluf to make this abel to join the contest, but forgot about it afterwards! So yes, you can add this to the contestant list!

Hahahahahahahaha! That fucking Chad Fluffy! Hi-fucking-larious!

1 Like

That berry fluffy is adorable.

1 Like

Animation has gone too far…

1 Like