Fluffy garden, brush test (By:NekuChan)

I downloaded a new program I got recomended for their texture brushes so I wanted to do a quick test and do the mini-theme week.

*A bush-bulbasour like fluffie mostly because is a soon mummah. Females grow a green sprouth on their backs, as it grows it turns out translucid, and one it opens on a dead brown color, the foals emerge from it like a cocoon.

*Dandelion fluffy, they’re like cotton balls but reproduce by growing the foals on their skin, once ready they “release them” into the wind like dandelions do with their seed. The foals are fully formed but very small inside the seeds. Once they touch soil and get buried, they absorbe the soil’s nutriets and grow exponentially until emerging from the ground on regular foal-size.

*Field/grass fluffy. I made her yellow because there were much green already, basically a fluffy that grows flowers all year. If mare is pregnant she’ll grow flowers as usual, but inside the first sprout a foal will be in the middle.

*Mold fluffy. A fluffy with low activity wich grows mold and sometimes mushrooms all over it’s always wet fluff. Lots of plants and regular seeds can grow on them, basically a walking micro-biome.

*Fruit fluffies (grapes and pomegranade) Have super sad lifes, born and grow in communities and once ready they just disperse around. However without a mother to watch them they perish very young. Species survive thanks to them borning already pregnant (with a seed inside) so once they die the seeds grow a new bunch of fruit babies.

*Others. Just wanted to fool around and added a giant flower to a foals back lol. Also wanted to know how carrots might look with legs, and let’s not forget the booty from peach fluffy by Weston_Hafsen

75 Likes

THIS IS BEYOND PRETTY, pls just give me you focus, your hands , and your secrets

7 Likes

Amazing
they look wonderful.

5 Likes

Very cute as always

3 Likes

They are very cute but I loved more the dandelion

3 Likes

Bulbasaur, i choose you! (Far left)

2 Likes

This is all digital? Pretty cool.

By the way, does the Dandelion fluffy start off yellow like a dandelion flower?

2 Likes

This is one of the most precious fantasy scenes. I love it! Nice job :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, foals are yellow. Adults are pure white!

3 Likes

Oh lovely design so pretty @NekuChan :heart_eyes: the seed babies kinda sad bout their cycle.

How u eat the grapes when they start moving :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Beyond lovely. I tip my hat to you. There’s so much design and reasoning behind each individual variation that’s wrapped up in the tidy package which is your incredibly endearing style.

2 Likes

hey your back and you’re completely right I really love how much work they put into this

2 Likes

How adorable. Though I imagine many people just mowing them down or setting them ablaze.