Fluff-Peas by Chikahiro

My entry for A Community mini-theme: Gardenfluffs and Fruit Fluffs

Bright Time Nummy = sunlight/photosynthesis

36 Likes

I feel like fluffies made of food is a disaster waiting to happen, because they’ll probably end up numming each other. Or themselves.

5 Likes

Cute! They even poop…pea shaped poopie ? :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Well, at least those are easy to clean up.

I wonder what happens when they try to fire sorry poopies at someone. I bet it’s like a tiny baseball pitching machine.

7 Likes

Like tiny light tappin small pebbles :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Cute as peas in a pod. Though curious to know if they require another being to be let out?

6 Likes

The Sorry Pod could totally be a thing.

4 Likes

A pillowed nummy friend?

What could go wrong?

2 Likes

Assumption is they’ll either come out in their own (pod dries and opens) or something does it. My thinking is there’s an assumed symbiosis for their design

5 Likes

Fluffies ARE made of food. They just don’t REALIZE it.

3 Likes

In my headcanon, eating fluffies can actually be detrimental for humans. Other fluffies can still eat them with no worse side-effects than cannibalism in any other species, but a long-term diet of fluffy meat can actually kill a human in my headcanon. It’s still not understood why, though.

And fluffies in my headcanon don’t actually taste that good in the first place.

You’d have to be desperate, a degenerate, or a demon to put up with that taste.

Yes, demons are a thing in my headcanon, I don’t know if you’ve been keeping up with my stories, and vampires are a thing too.

I bring that last one up because fluffy blood is still perfectly palatable to vampires. In my headcanon, vampires prefer the blood of their former species, so a human turned into a vampire will prefer human blood, and because fluffies have human DNA in them, their blood tastes just fine to vampires.

There are also vampire fluffies in my headcanon.

3 Likes

I’m thinking your overall head canon is a bit much for me to enjoy. That said, I think you’re making the Rifts* of Fluffies. Keep at it!

*old, kitchen-sink, multigenre RPG set in a post-apocolyptic Earth. Very crazy/gonzo. Don’t run as written, the system is a bit of a mess.

3 Likes

Me irl : I’ll take your entire stock

1 Like