The art of bad judgment ( By: LostDauphin )

I thought I wouldn’t make it, but I did! I couldn’t pass up this activity, please read and enjoy.

https://fluffy-community.com/t/a-community-mini-theme-gardenfluffs-and-fruit-fluffs/18371

More context for those interested:

• Flowerfluffs were designed with introverts or aging people as their target audience whose hobbies included gardening, so they would have someone to talk to.

• Even though your leafy hair can be varied in color, it will always be organic colors that can be found on real plants.

• The most appreciated by people is the color of their flowers, usually the same color as their eyes, although this is not always the case.

• They tend to reject foals with a bad color because they relate them to the color of rot or as a sign of disease.

• For lovers of eating fluffs: Its fruits have the texture of a tomato, but something sweeter, it is not very popular among insects, since Flowerfluffs have their legs to defend their fruits, real plants are more accessible targets.

• They can eat with their mouth, but it is not recommended, since their digestive system is not made to work that way, their teeth are very soft, they will only get an infection if they do so and a painful death, so, keep away the food of your fluffs, treat them like a plant and everything will be better with the proper care.

Thanks for getting here!

62 Likes

What a shame…

Starts weed whacker

7 Likes

Fucking squee :slightly_smiling_face:
That was so good Lost :heart: :heart: :heart:
Well written and well drawn

5 Likes

Very good I’ll take 20. :chocolate_bar: :dollar:

5 Likes

This is some great stuff.

4 Likes

This is really creative, I like it :relieved:

4 Likes

I absolutely love this :heart::heart::heart:. The amount of work and thought boggles me. Also love the shriveled up flower foal paralleling mandrakes in their look. Masters of bad judgement indeed.

I’ll still take 12.

3 Likes

Aww thank you very much, it was wonderful to draw these foals with that curious appearance

5 Likes

Awesome design and its biology :clap:

its sad only its random where they gonna be and dies if that area has less nutrient for a plant.

4 Likes

Thanks! And yes, it is sad, unfortunately that is how it works with many seeds, they are scattered randomly, the rest is, as it were, pure luck and chance, unless a person sows them consciously.

3 Likes

It does remind me of the ol tale of the seeds the farmer scattered: some feel on roads and get eaten by birds, on stony ground died due to heat, choke on wild grass and lastly on good soil. :blush:

3 Likes