Garden Fluff Theme Week Submission (OtherCoraline)

True. Still, the comments kinda matter. When researching the booru back last year, I remember one of wolfram’s latter images getting nothing but vitriol because he started deleting some of his art. And comments matter a bit since they can offer praise, critique, criticism or hate. Its true that a thick skin is needed when dealing with comments, but that doesnt mean that comments should be underestimated or undervalued.

Well depending on the graffiti, the graffiti would be important!

Graffiti takes a look into the thoughts and insights of the people who made the comments at the time.

1 Like

I am not referring to graffiti in that kind of sense. Difference is the context, if I found graffiti on a wall in what is considered a lost city that has value because it shows their thoughts and lives. That is more or less a primary source for history. But graffiti in an art gallery that is not there as an exhibit is more or less just vandalism.

1 Like

I also don’t typically critique other people’s art. My aim is not to spew vitriol, its to enjoy the abuse and hugbox. I just enjoy it differently, for me abuse elicits sympathy for the fluffy. Hugbox brings out the cute aggression.

3 Likes

Rude! :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Thats how I saw the comments on the booru back in the day. It may sound weird, but the early posts of the booru and its comments really spoke of a different time.

~

I appreciate this. I apologize if I’m too much of a stick-in-the-mud, as I have seen how bad comments had gotten on the old fluffybooru witht he vitriol. It is the hope of the current mod team that the mistakes of fluffybooru are not repeated.

1 Like

Garden fluffies are target of other fluffies by eaten their bodies of grass, flowers but I never see a fluffy eating a Garden foal.
Nummies awe nummies

2 Likes

Garden fluffs are made of nummies, yet fluffies never num garden fluffies.

Curious :thinking:

• Turning Point Fluffy
2 Likes

Thank you based oculus

1 Like

It will happen if every little conversation or comment it attacked. I asked a general question even if it was abuse but it did not direct abuse at any specific artist or artwork. There is a difference between abusing fluffies and abusing the artists who create fluffies. My aim is only to abuse imaginary talking miniature horses, not the people who kindly create the content. I will admit to commenting on grammar or a story feeling rushed or very choppy, but besides that I more or less offer constructive criticism.

1 Like

That was the booru, and i remember reading content on the booru. I rarely if ever read the comments. The only times I ever did read the comments was to ask a question which was only once or twice.

1 Like

Plus non vitriol abuse comments signals to an artist like OtherCoraline to do an abuse piece using the same characters. Its not like she is strictly hugbox, she is sadbox and abuse. I would never leave an abuse comment of carpidime’s works just because it is almost strictly hugbox.

3 Likes