A Day on a Fluffy Farm (The Master Butcher)

You’re right actually, thank you.
I think I’ll just change the photo when I’ve made a new one.

2 Likes

I, uh, may have done this myself. At times.

2 Likes

Super well-intentioned. Hopelessly optimistic. Loving. Recklessly kind.

Tragically exploitable and fun to see hurt.

2 Likes

Welp atleast it got good ending tho not after get cut everyone start to hate it

I like how all their manes are human-appropriate colors

2 Likes

Of all the fluffy farms, it must be the most hugbox of all. The fluffys grow their hair again so there is no need to sacrifice it. They must teach them to respect the brown colors and because there will be a need for them. The fluffys seem to be at each other’s hanchss and can give each other lots of hugs. I suppose that given the need for certain colors, they should be allowed to have young and it is very tender. I love the concept of fluffys being used to help the community. And I don’t see the need to re-upload the work, it’s very good and the red background color is nice, thanks for your work (I’m sorry if Google translation is not understood)

2 Likes

Hmmm… I imagine a farm like this might have some ponies with non-human hair colors as well, but they are kept in a separate pen or maybe only fluffies of the same gender are allowed to interact between the two kinds. Even the most unkept feral fluffies sometimes seem to have weirdly cohesive hairstyles. Which is a great supply for anime wigs and assets for cosplay. Truly neutralbox at its most neutral, with no ill intent or injury, just a sustainable business.

3 Likes